Table Pack #15 Guesses

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Anything involving Bowling has my vote 100 times over. Wow, never seen Strikes & Spares! DO IT!!!!! I'm new today to the forum. Since I've started playing Pindallarcade, a few tables popped into my head I would like to throw my 2 cents in on:
Lost World
Flash Gordon
Playboy
High Speed (was that the one that said "OK, pull over!!")

Would love to see Flash Gordon!

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
How about none of the above :p

Less DMD multi level ramp-fests and more retro classics like: Mata Hari, Flash, Sinbad, Harlem Globe Trotters and Joker Poker ;)

I can definitely see Flash in the future. One of the most-produced WMS machines ever at over 19000. I really think they should include as many games with a production of over 10000 as they can, since people are likely to have played and have memories of them. They're already well on their way, with Funhouse, TNG, Pinbot, Black Knight, Gorgar, TZ, and Firepower already in TPA. Flash, High Speed, F-14, and Fish Tales are all 10k+ games that shouldn't pose any licensing issues.

Addendum: Didn't realize it, but Mata Hari was widely produced as well. Over 16k units.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
As long as its the LE's, we don't need no stinking pro's!

That would be hilarious.

FarSight posts on Facebook "After a long hours of negotiation we have have obtained the rights for Stern's AC/DC and Tron Legacy. However, we were only able to secure the pro versions of these tables as the LE's were just too overpriced.

P.S. We have also bankrupted our company. Thanks for your support"

:p. :rolleyes: :p. :rolleyes:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hopefully the new consoles and PC will be powerful enough that FS can emulate SAM.

Next gen platforms may be able to emulate SAM, but the real question is, how long will it take for Android and iOS to catch up. I don't see FarSight denying tables to their most established consumer base.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Just like Revenge From Mars and Star Wars Episode I. What I'm wondering is how they're going to manage to build in the projection while still retaining partial visibility on the upper playfield.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I still have to say Whirlwind and Champion Pub, because if I'm correct Victory is a DMD if I'm right and Whirlwind isn't. We just have to wait a couple of weeks and we'll find out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.