Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Bounty Hunter
why this was not on Gottlieb poll? i wanna this in 21.. anyway it will be Gottlieb pack again so why not? =)

Nothing to believe that it will be only Gottliebs. And part of me thinks that they will want to start off Season Three with a bang, so will probably go for a much-requested Williams. Fish Tales or High Speed are good bets.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
FarSight has never done a "themed" pack. In fact, they seem to be actively trying to avoid it, in order to sell packs to people who might be interested in one of the tables but not the other.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
in fact, as we can see they dont follow ANY rules for tables to include in one pack: dmd+nodmd? - get TP 11 and 14, 2 kickstarters pack in a season? - season 2, no 2 tables of same company, no TP with same company tables in a row? - get TP 18,19 and possibly 20. FS dont trying to avoid anything - they try to release TP each month, and this is not bad thing at all.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm with Jeff on this one. Ace High is good but the EMs I'm really waiting for are the ones from the mid 1970's on up. That's the sweet spot for the best EMs.

On a side note, I met Bruce (the guy in the Ace High vid above) at the York show this year. He brought a very nice example of Egg Head this year. Super interesting guy. He was an owner/operator for a long time back before the SS pins took over.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
It's the last of the Gottlieb disc so my guess is yes. I'll take it. I think it looks wonderful, I'm sure there are better EM's and we'll get to them, but it's a classy looking table.

Now the question is what it's coming with. My guess is something strong. If not a Bally Williams, then surely a modern-ish Stern. You gotta kick off Season 3 strong.

N

netizen

It's the last of the Gottlieb disc so my guess is yes. I'll take it. I think it looks wonderful, I'm sure there are better EM's and we'll get to them, but it's a classy looking table.

Now the question is what it's coming with. My guess is something strong. If not a Bally Williams, then surely a modern-ish Stern. You gotta kick off Season 3 strong.

Being the last Gottlieb PHOF title was my thinking as well. I am sort of hoping that Season 3 will be more Stern and earlier Bally titles myself.

goo_back

Oct 28, 2013
I‘d be fine with Lights, Camera, Action! And Wipeout.

Sent from my LG-C800G using Tapatalk 2

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Aces high
Fish Tales
Just cuz

EBD
Jack*bot

BK2K
Sorcerer

BS: D KS

My Crystal ball needs a new bulb so I had to guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.