Status
Not open for further replies.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Plus black knight 2000 has some of the best music in a pinball table
Once you hear it you will never forget it

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I want to see more debate on peoples musical taste! Clearly people are wrong in their own opinions!

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I have a very strong feeling bk2k will be either too easy or too hard on TPA.

If you can one time it back up to the top and loop the loop okay, it will be very easy. if one of those shots doesn't cooperate, it will be very hard.

NOte that steve ritchie himself says you are supposed to be able to one time the ball back up the skyway ramp.

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/311/W...ht_2000_An_Important_Message_To_Operators.pdf

Last edited:

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Plus black knight 2000 has some of the best music in a pinball table
Once you hear it you will never forget it

The music is fantastic and it flows perfectly with the action. The music from this table is one of the most memorable pinball experiences for me. Where I played it the volume was cranked up very high and it really pulled me in. I used to demolish whatever high score was posted in San Diego's Mission Beach arcade that was near the roller coaster. (this was in '89-'90, so both the arcade (likely) and the roller coaster (maybe) are probably gone by now)

May as well post a link to it. "You got the power!" :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Oh come on, I need some screenshots! Come on guys, wow us! I sense that the Black Knight is returning for vengeance against the scripted version (and maybe some driveway cheese).

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Are you really excited about bk2000?
The playfield doesn't seem that awesome... and i don't really like the original bk...
In the other hand when I first saw br I didn't like thz playfield but the gameplay is awesome...

It is THE table I've been waiting for!

I don't really care all that much for the original BK either, but that just may be the scripted/buggy/sometimes unplayable Vita version I've played.

Now if High Speed would come out, I'd be all set.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
It is THE table I've been waiting for!

I don't really care all that much for the original BK either, but that just may be the scripted/buggy/sometimes unplayable Vita version I've played.

Now if High Speed would come out, I'd be all set.

High Speed and Black Knight 2000. One and two on my list as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts