Table Pack #27 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Cyclone was on the poll and will most likely be released in Season 4. FarSight doesn't look interested into remaking Comet or Hurricane though.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
There are rumours that stern pinball are working on a wrestlemania table, maybe wrestlemania 30 themed one.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
They did not say bsd has a good shot this season. Just that it has a good shot. Although it could be taken that way as they mentioned the other tables noted in the inquiry would not be in this season but all of them had a chance later on.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
True, but the fact that by the sounds of it BSD wouldn't need a kickstarter to bring it to TPA is great news!

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Is BSD really that good!
Why is there so much love for it

Still hoping out for a big premium table

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
As a real ass kicker in real life, with the potential to score major points without exploiting, it's a good HOME game. While it will tend to just get you frustrated in real life when playing for money, doing well at this game is REALLY FUN when you pull it off.

That's the draw.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
BSD is a very cool pin, also very difficult. I have a tough time getting much going on it. Lots of dangerous shots and lighting flippers too. You won't last long just slapping the ball around. This pin does not tolerate sloppy play. Very good animations and sound on this one.
The big draw seems to be trying to stack the multiballs, but I'm not good enough to go there.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
BSD would surely be kept for Halloween, which doesn't land within season 3.

The naive optimist in me also thinks they've got the Addams Family licence secured and are gonna surprise us with the kickstarter in August or September. The realist in me is rolling his eyes.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Well let's not all pin our hopes on the Facebook Guy
Still might come out in Season 4 if at all

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
BSD would surely be kept for Halloween, which doesn't land within season 3.

The naive optimist in me also thinks they've got the Addams Family licence secured and are gonna surprise us with the kickstarter in August or September. The realist in me is rolling his eyes.

Yes TAF gets me more excited than BSD ever would
Still crossing my fingers for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.