Table Pack #27 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

Even though I never voted for this in the polls, it really doesn't look that bad. I am interested to see how FS does the mechanical backbox and different views needed for it etc.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's going to be better than people think.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's going to be better than people think.

It's certainly possible. Flight 2000 has probably been the biggest up-side surprise for me. I thought that table looked like an absolute dud, but I enjoy coming back to it far more than I ever would have predicted.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It's certainly possible. Flight 2000 has probably been the biggest up-side surprise for me. I thought that table looked like an absolute dud, but I enjoy coming back to it far more than I ever would have predicted.

Good idea for a topic there...

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
From first-hand experience in playing it, I can tell you... it really isn't that bad at all. It's honestly a lot of fun (aside from dem clunky, thunky Gottlieb flippers from that era).

ryzombie619

Feb 20, 2014
Why Farsight
Why

You know when they run out of good tables to do they go back to their Gottlieb collection

Yeah but why would they run out of tables to do? There are so many yet to do. Do one of the ones we actually are requesting, lol. I don't understand why they'd give us LCA and a Gottlieb table at that. Out of all the tables in TPA, I play the Gottlieb ones the least. The only one that I enjoy is Black Hole and Class of 1812. I can live without the others.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Guys, TPA is marketed as a collection of Williams, Bally, Gottlieb and Stern machines. So Gottlieb and Stern really need to make an appearance or two each season, there's no getting away from that. There's no point complaining every time a Gottlieb table is announced as it's going to happen. We will only have one Gottlieb table this season (technically possibly two but let's say one for now), that is the best case scenario for Gottlieb haters.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Arguing that the table sucks after it comes out might be received much better, also.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm just glad that we aren't getting another Williams or Bally table this month. Time to change it up.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Guys, TPA is marketed as a collection of Williams, Bally, Gottlieb and Stern machines. So Gottlieb and Stern really need to make an appearance or two each season, there's no getting away from that. There's no point complaining every time a Gottlieb table is announced as it's going to happen. We will only have one Gottlieb table this season (technically possibly two but let's say one for now), that is the best case scenario for Gottlieb haters.

For once, we agree.

We need a premium table, that would even it out. Where is the next kickstarter?

I don't think there will be one, hence why we probably got to choose one of the tables this season.

I'm guessing we'll see one next season.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Let's get more stern tables than
Only had 3 so far and we are near the end of season 3

karl

May 10, 2012
From first-hand experience in playing it, I can tell you... it really isn't that bad at all. It's honestly a lot of fun (aside from dem clunky, thunky Gottlieb flippers from that era).

Those flippers drive me crazy and keep me from going back to many of the Gottlieb tables in TPA. Why on earth could they not just keep the ones in El Dorado etc. Ten times better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts