Table Pack #31/Halloween/Start of Season 4 Speculation Thread

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
No way.

They still have to release sneak peek pictures of the playfield. Once that is done, they'll do a Twitch Feed 2 weeks later, followed by the release a day or two after.

So they are releasing tables every 5 weeks now.Wasnt it only 4 weeks before.
Just great.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just keep in mind that FarSight's description reads "Each month, regular updates will add on classic pinball tables for purchase." It doesn't say anything about "every four weeks."

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
So they are releasing tables every 5 weeks now.Wasnt it only 4 weeks before.
Just great.

I see that you your devices are PC, iOS, and Android. At least you get new tables every month on your choice of platform, as do the others who support these devices. How would you like to be a console owner who goes months (or even years) between DLC updates and the constant push-back of "monthly" releases?

Having endured (and supported) the 360 and PS4 situations, a delay for a new table on PC is a drop in the bucket for me. Especially now that I have more than 50 tables to play already.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Just keep in mind that FarSight's description reads "Each month, regular updates will add on classic pinball tables for purchase." It doesn't say anything about "every four weeks."

Also, there are 52 weeks in a year, so going every 4 would screw things up.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've always taken it to be "one per month" and not "every 4 weeks". Sometimes yeah it happens there are 4 weeks from one release to the next, but some months that's 5 weeks.

12 x 4 = 48, means there are 4 "spare" weeks in there. So I'd expect 4 tables per year to take 5 weeks.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
First World Problem: waiting an extra week for the new monthly release because some months have 5 weeks not 4.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
First World Problem: waiting an extra week for the new monthly release because some months have 5 weeks not 4.

If rather see 13 tables per year but making the tables play and look great takes time so if that means having to wait another week every few months, so be it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts