Table Pack #34 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Kind of off topic here but has anyone been unable to unmask the phantom in POTO yet? I really hate that table but I'm trying. :)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Are we talking about the mask in the backglass? If so, how does one see it?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
In that case, the unmasking is probably happening, but it's as visible as the fan in Whirlwind and the cherry strobe in High Speed,

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
In that case, the unmasking is probably happening, but it's as visible as the fan in Whirlwind and the cherry strobe in High Speed,

The effect shows in attract mode if you want to see it. If I remember from the real thing correctly.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks. I think I remember reading in a FarSight description of the game that "you can even unmask the phantom". Dokken, are you able to email your friend at Far Sight?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
What are you talking about, Bill? Being "paranoid" again? lol

Lol. No, about the unmasking of the Phantom in POTO ? We (I) went off subject and asked if anyone knew how to do it. It was mentioned that it might happen in attract mode.... Any ideas?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
You all are a crackup! Hell, I'll be happy with whatever table it is. I get way too concentrated on ticking off those goals, when I should be just having fun. I don't mind the idea of having super-goals, but wouldn't want to meet the person that completes all of them. Also, will the real bill smith please stand up? All you other bill smiths are just imatating

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
You all are a crackup! Hell, I'll be happy with whatever table it is. I get way too concentrated on ticking off those goals, when I should be just having fun. I don't mind the idea of having super-goals, but wouldn't want to meet the person that completes all of them. Also, will the real bill smith please stand up? All you other bill smiths are just imatating

Guess there's a Bill Smith in all of us.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Who is this William Smith fella?

Can someone please clue me in on how to get the rumble feature to work on a ps4 remote being used on PC? I would love to get this figured out before Earthshaker releases, seems to be a must have feature to get the feel for this table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.