Table Pack #34 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I was actually pleasantly surprised PZ didn't require a fix-it patch and came pretty polished. hopefully things continue onwards and upwards. i'd rather wait a few extra days and start with a better product, especially where we're getting into more of the nich tables which are less instal-buy without having a season pass option on IOS.

Definitely!

Season 3 was pretty polished.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
No it's iOS approval delays again.

It's not a delay. The way it was explained to me was that while new tables will appear monthly, they may not always appear exactly every thirty days.

I called #33 a delay last month and got threatened with banishment for that, even after all the other stuff I've said in the past on these forums LOL!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well, it's not a delay if there hasn't been any indicator of it's impending release, such as pics and twitch feeds the week before release. 52 weeks in a year. It can't happen every 4.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Facebook rep said 2 hours ago, "We are waiting to hear from Apple. We should know within a few hours."

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
The Pinball Arcade:
We're waiting to hear from apple, we should know within the next couple hours.

My mistake I thought I read next two weeks. Oops.. In my defense I was high.
Still a delay on IOS so it's still dejavu.

Joseph Klemm

Mar 21, 2013
Speculation over. Starship Troopers.
...and to further confirm it: the hint for January 2015's new table involves a car salesman named "Crazy" Van Dien who works at Rico Motors (in reference to Starship Troopers star Casper Van Dien and the character that he played in the film, Johnny Rico).

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
giphy.gif

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So what table is next?, Starship Troopers or another game as i noticed in the news letter they said Starship Troopers was the next table but then at the end of the letter they had a table hint for the next table?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
The Pinball Arcade:
We're waiting to hear from apple, we should know within the next couple hours.

My mistake I thought I read next two weeks. Oops.. In my defense I was high.
Still a delay on IOS so it's still dejavu.

That's why you're always so Gung Ho when I talk to u on the phone. Everything is clicking I to place. ;)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
So what table is next?, Starship Troopers or another game as i noticed in the news letter they said Starship Troopers was the next table but then at the end of the letter they had a table hint for the next table?

And the table hint pointed at Starship Troopers. Apparently, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at FS.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Kind of like working for the state or federal govt. ;)

What, you mean like having to deal with tons of issues that never get fixed? Promises never being kept? Asking for funds from the public to be able to do certain projects? Kinda like that?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
What, you mean like having to deal with tons of issues that never get fixed? Promises never being kept? Asking for funds from the public to be able to do certain projects? Kinda like that?

So you live in France ???

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
When will starship troopers be released? Was it today or next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts