Table pack #37 speculation

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You know, we still haven't gotten a Gottlieb this season.

I kinda wonder about Wipeout or Stargate(Sony deal?).

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm kind of looking at Surf 'N' Safari as a potential table. Summer's approaching, and it'll be here before you know it :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm kind of looking at Surf 'N' Safari as a potential table. Summer's approaching, and it'll be here before you know it :)

Other than Halloween, when has FarSight ever bothered to release a table to coincide with something else? I agree with the guess of StarGate.

But Getaway is next. :)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Other than Halloween, when has FarSight ever bothered to release a table to coincide with something else? I agree with the guess of StarGate.

But Getaway is next. :)
Given your clout 'round here I'm silly to question, but is that confirmed? Or just stirring the pot? ;)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Given your clout 'round here I'm silly to question, but is that confirmed? Or just stirring the pot? ;)

Clout? Dude, I'm totally spit balling! Last time I personally talked with anyone from FarSight was the interview before the TAF kickstarter, and I haven't been up to the studio in probably a year and a half. In other words, I know squat.

Which means threads like this are fun for me again, as opposed to when I had to keep my mouth shut :D

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
What about pink panther? Just saw it on VP and it has a very crazy layout, crazy artwork, and crazy drop targets.
And it's a gotlieb.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm guessing Radical! or The Shadow just to throw the names out there.

I'd be ecstatic if it was The Shadow. I'd be almost as happy if the Gottlieb table for S4 was Stargate. Personally,I'd save The Getaway for the end of the season.

But since when am I ever right about my guesses? HS2 will be next.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
Just got the exclusive...it's the walking dead...of course I'm joking and if im right then I need to play more
Roulette in Vegas

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
Do you think we can expect more TV/movie licenses from S4? Star Trek 25th Anniv., Demolition Man, Congo...?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Do you think we can expect more TV/movie licenses from S4? Star Trek 25th Anniv., Demolition Man, Congo...?

Maybe, but probably not a Williams/Bally pin. That's why the speculation of Stargate for when they put out a Gottlieb title. For season 5, hopefully they work out another block purchase like they did with Sony license, and then maybe we'll see some of these other licenses. I would probably cross Star Trek 25th off though, as ST:TNG was a licensing pain.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts