Table pack #39 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Relieved from new Genies? :confused: That's the best Gottlieb in the collection! One of the few Gottliebs I really enjoy :)

My perception of that game has been ruined from that tedious hunt for the 3M-goal so I couldn't even judge that in an honest way. I just really dislike the Gottlieb tables.

So, #39 will be a cool title, ey? It HAS to be The Shadow then. All the clues point to that! All the clues, as in all my wishful thinking while looking at the non-existing clues.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
I officially want Congo as my next "I really want it" table.

me too !!! :cool:

There has been talk about this in many other threads as well, but could it actually be plausible? I mean, it's a relatively "forgotten" movie from the mid-90's, much like Starship Troopers - although both are very much cult classics, the latter a bit more than the former ;). Licensing shouldn't be too tricky/expensive with that one, I don't know if Michael Crichton's Estate has any say in it. It was a Paramount movie (which is owned by Viacom).

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
My perception of that game has been ruined from that tedious hunt for the 3M-goal so I couldn't even judge that in an honest way. I just really dislike the Gottlieb tables.

So, #39 will be a cool title, ey? It HAS to be The Shadow then. All the clues point to that! All the clues, as in all my wishful thinking while looking at the non-existing clues.

+1

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
There has been talk about this in many other threads as well, but could it actually be plausible? I mean, it's a relatively "forgotten" movie from the mid-90's, much like Starship Troopers - although both are very much cult classics, the latter a bit more than the former ;). Licensing shouldn't be too tricky/expensive with that one, I don't know if Michael Crichton's Estate has any say in it. It was a Paramount movie (which is owned by Viacom).
Well if they can get a deal with the Crichton estate for Congo, get it done for JP at the same time....

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Actually I'm not sure if it's #39 or #40 I know, and Mike didn't actually say which one he was excited about, did he?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Shutyertrap's taste in pinball (from 2012):

What I'd love to see...

1. Earthshaker
2. Rollergames (go for the wall!!)
3. Red and Ted's Road Show
4. Junk Yard
5. Indiana Jones
6. Whitewater
7. The Getaway: High Speed 2
8. Banzai Run
9. Star Trek: TNG
10. Whirlwind (it's my fave pin, but since I already have it in the Williams collection, would rather see these first)

The Bally side of things...
1. Addams Family
2. NBA Fastbreak
3. Safe Cracker
4. Cactus Canyon
5. The Champion Pub
6. Twilight Zone
7. Attack From Mars
8. World Cup Soccer

Other...
1. Big Bang Bar
2. Guns 'N Roses
3. AC/DC

Rollergames it is. Lol

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
You guys crack me up. No doubt if there was a skeleton in my closet, you'd dig it up. (goes and googles his real name to make sure there isn't)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You guys crack me up. No doubt if there was a skeleton in my closet, you'd dig it up. (goes and googles his real name to make sure there isn't)

I already did that and erased any trace of it happening.

Now if you'll come with me, Mr Anderson, there are a couple of people who'd like to talk with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts