Table pack #39 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
Here is a link that you can use if you do not have instagram to view the above mentioned pic, http://iconosquare.com/p/1000943451486218733_1499241465

This is a link to a site that lets you view instagram without needing to sign up for an instagram account.

The link shows Roadshow in development with a message that says current view in the QA department with the hashtag nexttable.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
How sad! With all of this talk about DX11, current gen systems and lighting capabilities, FarSight has been reduced to doing pinball Arcade in black and white LOL! :rolleyes:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I think Taito were very rightly annoyed by that table when it came out. Pretty sure they're still a tad miffed.

Like how Bally (Baby Pac-Man/ Mr. and Mrs. Pac-Man) and Midway (58 different Pac-Man games) milked "Pac-Man", resulting in an eventual "eff you" from Namco.

I'm sure Bally knew that "Robby Roto" probably would not be as catchy as a pinball game as Space Invaders or Pac-Man.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well,I am stoked that I'm finally getting one of my top 3 most wanted!

Bring on Road Show!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yep, photographic evidence exists from FarSight which is all I ever need to close a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.