Table Pack #41 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So, what's table's going to kick of Season 5 then? We have maybe 2 weeks until the next table hint so we need to get the rumor mill started!

My guess is F-14.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'll go with High Speed 2, The Getaway. That supercharger would be a fun way to start Season 5.

invitro

May 4, 2012
So, what's table's going to kick of Season 5 then? We have maybe 2 weeks until the next table hint so we need to get the rumor mill started!

Has the table pack #40 beta started yet? Its leaderboard is not on the webpage, and this Friday will be 4 weeks since RS was released.

My guess is AC/DC.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Agreed, it should either be F-14 Tomcat or High Speed II: The Getaway. I'm leaning toward High Speed II, but F-14 would not surprise me at all.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Has the table pack #40 beta started yet? Its leaderboard is not on the webpage, and this Friday will be 4 weeks since RS was released.

My guess is AC/DC.

The beta hasn't started yet. Normally for Android we hear about it Thursday or Friday, I guess other platforms are the same. And the achievements get posted at around the same time.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
My guess is AC/DC.

Swingin' for the fences with that one, eh? Not only would that be a strong opener, it'd signal the coming of many other Stern S.A.M. machines.

I have no clue at the moment what the opener of season 5 is, so I'm just as curious as you all. I am aware of some of what they hope to bring to season 5, and can say I'll scoop up a season pass with no hesitation.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
AC/DC would be great, or Metallica. I play Metallica maybe once every 2 or 3 months at the movie theater. This time around (took my daughter to Minions, worth it especially if you like late-60s Britpop) my game lasted almost as long as it took my daughter to complete 2 prize-less goes on the claw machine....

invitro

May 4, 2012
Swingin' for the fences with that one, eh? Not only would that be a strong opener, it'd signal the coming of many other Stern S.A.M. machines.

I have no clue at the moment what the opener of season 5 is, so I'm just as curious as you all. I am aware of some of what they hope to bring to season 5, and can say I'll scoop up a season pass with no hesitation.

Not just AC/DC, but the long-awaited debut of Pinball After Dark, with a specially modified AC/DC Xtreme XXX Xdition, with more luvvy ladies than you can shake a drumstick at!

Anyway, I'll take your reply as a Confirmed! So if it's not AC/DC, we'll know it's your fault for violating your Terms and Conditions. Or Non-Disclosure Agreement. Or Pre-Nuptial Agreement. Or whatever hanky-panky you get into up there at Big Bear Lake.

P.S. A little birdie told me that Pinbo The Elephant is getting close to signing. You heard it "hear" first, folks!

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
It's likely going to be F-14 Tomcat.

The only two tables I know have been pretty much confirmed for Season 5 are The Getaway: High Speed II and Last Action Hero.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'm fine with either F-14 or HS2. They're the tables I want the most right now.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013

You might have just convinced me to buy a season 5 pass aswell :)

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I will have to say here's my lineup for season 5, and in this order.

1) High Speed 2: The Getaway
2) F-14 Tomcat
3) Tales From The Crypt
4) Mousin' Around
5) Last Action Hero
6) Paragon
7) Rescue 911
8) Swords Of Fury
9) Simpson's Pinball Party
10) No Fear

Let's see how close I come to those games, also I forgot Stargate in their. We might get big surprises this season also, who knows, like S.A.M. Emulation so I can have my Awesome Family Guy.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
The only two tables I know have been pretty much confirmed for Season 5 are The Getaway: High Speed II and Last Action Hero.

... and F-14. I remember Bobby said that out of F-14, Cyclone and Earthshaker, 2 would be in season 4 and the other would be in season 5. This was the same interview he confirmed we'd get an EM in season 4, so I think the info's pretty solid. Oh wait...

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
It's likely going to be F-14 Tomcat.

I thought HS2 was "confirmed" in a leaked memo as being a season 4 table. And we all see how that turned out......

F-14 needs to start the season. DMD fatigue is not always a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.