Table Pack #5 And #6 On Vita/PS3 Delayed

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Everyone has some bugs and I know about rom emulation. Just saying ZP sticks by their dates at least....I like TPA but I am tired of tables being totally bungled up and then having to wait forever for a patch and then there's more problems. That's all.

Speak for yourself. I do NOT have any bugs! :D

ToneTranquilo

Sep 30, 2012
No offense but does anyone who plays TPA and complains constantly get to have...intercourse? Because though it's annoying I have a...Life. A job. Family...and yes intercourse! Don't hate me but go get yourself some ; ) You might find yourself saying, "Wow a table pack was released last week and I didn't croak by not downloading it immediately!" This asstronaut is about to go get some tang!
Peace
Tone

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
No offense but does anyone who plays TPA and complains constantly get to have...intercourse? Because though it's annoying I have a...Life. A job. Family...and yes intercourse! Don't hate me but go get yourself some ; ) You might find yourself saying, "Wow a table pack was released last week and I didn't croak by not downloading it immediately!" This asstronaut is about to go get some tang!
Peace
Tone

2/10, too obvious.

ToneTranquilo

Sep 30, 2012
Is that my score? Sorry I didn't know I was competing. I would have tried harder! (that was known as sarcasm for those inexperienced with such) I meant to be obvious. What happens when things go really wrong in some of these poster's existence? Maybe they handle catastrophe well and blow up about lil things but it seems unlikely. On the 23rd I was hyped to play pack#5. I heard it was postponed, made 1 post on facebook saying something to the effect of "We got hosed!" and then went about my aforementioned LIFE! I don't own a portable device so I don't use TPA to block out... what was that thing called? Reality that's it. I am totally prepared for FS to say"guess what? No new packs till 2013" If only I had a dog to kick. Sorry if I offended anyone with my low scoring comment!
peace
tone

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
Peace
Tone

The only people who brag about intercourse on the internet are the ones who have never had intercourse.

I hope this pack isn't scrapped. Maybe we'll get 3 packs in rapid succession? I'm still going to wait on feedback though before purchasing.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Everyone has some bugs and I know about rom emulation. Just saying ZP sticks by their dates at least....I like TPA but I am tired of tables being totally bungled up and then having to wait forever for a patch and then there's more problems. That's all.

Actually, to be fair Zen 2 was delayed multiple times. I think the original intended release date was supposed to be in June or July. Delays happen all the time, but if the product delivered is worth the wait then people will forget the delays. Hopefully FS finds a way to make us forget too..

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
I am angry. Since the pack was going to be delayed, I bought something else instead. Now I can't get pack #6 as I spent too much already this month :p I was hoping to play it for Halloween but I guess I have to stick with Monster Bash now. I wasn't expecting this new turn of events :(

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
I was hoping to have at least table 6 tomorrow...lucky Europe... Would be nice to know any reason for this postponement... At least i' m playing the hell out of pack 7 on ios.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
ZP2 was a lot of work...that's why it was delayed and there were problems because of the freakin' PS Store more than anything.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
ZP2 was a lot of work...

Every game is a lot of work.
Another example, table Epic Quest - also delayed... couple of months.
Im not complaining. Delays are standard in this business. That's why companies don't like it to announce exact relase dates too early.

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Guys want to kill this thread ?, since technically only table pak 5 was delayed and 6 is on schedule for today . It's kind of a bummer to keep ranting about a problem that's about to be resolved or use the thread about it.

ToneTranquilo

Sep 30, 2012
The only people who brag about intercourse on the internet are the ones who have never had intercourse.

If only that were the case. I was just trying to point out the level of exasperation some people showed was childish! Please enjoy life...don't schreech so much. I'm in NYC and just saw people's houses washed the hell away! I like to keep things in perspective!
Peace
Tone:cool:

Members online

Members online