May 4, 2012
It's time to make some Magic.

Backglass2.gif

image-26.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
My guess is Tommy from Data East.

My dear Night Stalker friend,
You know you and I (and more) love this table.
What does make you so confident about it appearing in TPA ?
Did I miss something ? Did you get extra info about it ?

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Tables 1, 2 and 4 are all DMDs, so I reckon we'll have an alpha numeric for 3. Like Mousin' Around for instance.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
My dear Night Stalker friend,
You know you and I (and more) love this table.
What does make you so confident about it appearing in TPA ?
Did I miss something ? Did you get extra info about it ?

They've got Pinball Wizard playing over the new UI, so that's a step in the right direction (playing it to death in fact. TPA is killing the song like Burnout Paradise killed Guns n Roses' Paradise City, if anybody gets that reference) .

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Tables 1, 2 and 4 are all DMDs, so I reckon we'll have an alpha numeric for 3. Like Mousin' Around for instance.

They've got Pinball Wizard playing over the new UI, so that's a step in the right direction (playing it to death in fact. TPA is killing the song like Burnout Paradise killed Guns n Roses' Paradise City, if anybody gets that reference) .

I get everything you say. :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

That's my thinking exactly. No other reason. I've been here a long time, but I'm not privy to any inside info on future releases.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Fire is a good guess (and a good game) and I do expect to see it in TPA sooner rather than later. I like that one quite a bit.

However, I'm starting to think that maybe they will carry the sports theme further this season, which makes Rollergames a real possibility.

I'm not sure if the whole season could be sports, as they'll be Dr Who, a Halloween table, and an EM (either C37 or SO76 - with Ace High).

With sports, Dr Who, and an EM, this could be my favorite season in a while.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm not sure if the whole season could be sports, as they'll be Dr Who, a Halloween table, and an EM (either C37 or SO76 - with Ace High).

With sports, Dr Who, and an EM, this could be my favorite season in a while.

Why can't the EM be sports also? Here's my pick, and it satisfies the Gottlieb crowd too..'300'

P1010015.325200647_std.JPG

Played it a few times, and it actually held my interest. Not many EMs I can actually remember the name of, so when one does...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
shutyertrap,that looks great.how about a double pack of EMs like last season,300 and chuck in a baseball EM,FANBLOODYTASTIC !!!!:cool:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Why can't the EM be sports also? Here's my pick, and it satisfies the Gottlieb crowd too..'300'

P1010015.325200647_std.JPG

Played it a few times, and it actually held my interest. Not many EMs I can actually remember the name of, so when one does...

I played one of these at ReplayFX. Quite a fun game, I agree.

Besides, no bowling-themed pins on TPA yet! (Either that or Strikes and Spares from Bally.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online