Table Pack #64 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
you never know , Farsight might be trying to bamboozle us , it could be something right outside the square !!!! I`m bloody hoping !!!!:cool:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It's gotta be Mousin Around. 12 people got fired = 12 of 1989 when it was released. Also the 'power'/'ball' can hide in the back in the mouse hole

Or Back to the Future, cause of the word back. It could also be a shoutout to Christopher Lloyd hiding in the back, kinda like the Uncle Fester thing.

Last edited:

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Mousin' Around looks like a fun table, not sure what emulation means on older tables, but either way, I always usually having fun on whatever they put out, one way or the other, although, some I'd like to see personally have yet to be recreated.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
Well at least the start of Season 7 makes it possible that Season 6 wasn't the worst after all....

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I am actually now quite excited about Firepower II. At first there was shock and disbelief at the fact that Farsight chose to do an early SS table that is very similar to a table already in TPA. Coupled with the fact that so few tables from this era are done from this era, it was disappointing that they chose this over any number of other ones. That being said, I love the or original Firepower and 2/3 of the first three season tables are early SS. As someone who has been clamoring for more older tables, I can't really complain and I am sure I will be pleasantly surprised at how different FPII is from FP. Plus, now I have hope that they will do a lot more pinball tables from the early SS era, which is probably my favorite.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I'm glad were getting another SS, and there's still a ton of good ones left out there. We don't want to exhaust the DMD and System 11's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online