Table Pack #67 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Blkthorne. I really wanted the first one he mentions. The second one might be good too. I get the connection. Both are made by the same company and the artwork is done by the same artist.

Interesting choices. Would not be on my list of wanted EMs. But I will take what I can get.

Love the art on the (foreign sounding one :)). But I didn't love it the times I played it. The second one looks like it has a great spinner shot (don't think I ever played it).

Last edited:

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Interesting choices. Would not be on my list of wanted EMs. But I will take what I can get.

Agreed. I was hoping I would get two (or at least one) from my top five wanted EM's so I kind of hope the leaker is wrongvthis time. Still, like you say, I'll take it. I'd feel better if they did two EM packs a season. Still, this has been a great season.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Well now that Fathom is out shortly, is the rumored 2 EM pack of S.E./W.C. next?

Not my picks at all, Big Hit is my #1 EM wanted, plenty of other sports EM available for a 2nd.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Well now that Fathom is out shortly, is the rumored 2 EM pack of S.E./W.C. next?

Not my picks at all, Big Hit is my #1 EM wanted, plenty of other sports EM available for a 2nd.

I assumed the Halloween table would be next, and then the EM pack but who knows.

If you want sports EM's, then Surf Champ would make a fine choice.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
I assumed the Halloween table would be next, and then the EM pack but who knows.

If you want sports EM's, then Surf Champ would make a fine choice.

My guess is Sorcerer is next since Farsight has always released a Halloween themed table in October. Then the EM 2 pack of S.E./W.C.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
What the heck are S.E. and W.C??? I hate when folks talk in acronyms like everyone knows what they mean.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Fingers crossed its something big like Tales of the Crypt or Nightmare on Elm Street :p

Well it definitely won't be TFtC since that's part of the DE/Sega/Stern family and it's been categorically stated that all those tables will be exclusively part of SPA going forward, and won't be in TPA.

Meh on Freddy, mainly because not really played it.

I believe our friend the leaker mentioned a table that was part of the PHoF way back and has been much requested for a return since.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well it definitely won't be TFtC since that's part of the DE/Sega/Stern family and it's been categorically stated that all those tables will be exclusively part of SPA going forward, and won't be in TPA.

Meh on Freddy, mainly because not really played it.

I believe our friend the leaker mentioned a table that was part of the PHoF way back and has been much requested for a return since.

Assuming SPA actually goes forward. It's been stagnant for more than 9 months.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Here is the hint from the newsletter!

October_hint_2017.jpg

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Assuming SPA actually goes forward. It's been stagnant for more than 9 months.

Well apart from the recent XBOX and PS4 releases of Ghostbusters (and the LE packs) that's been announced on Facebook, and now in the newsletter? (And also in the Facebook post, an acknowledgement by FS that the PC release would be next.)

What, exactly, did you or anyone expect to happen with SPA between its initial release and the release of Ghostbusters? At best, a patch for the Star Trek crash - disappointing, but pretty much that's it. Nothing else. SPA is not TPA, it's not developed along the same lines, there's no way they could have it churning out a table a month, unless TPA went by the wayside in favor of SPA.

Unfortunately the monthly DLC cycle that FS have kept up with for TPA these past 4 years has somewhat heightened expectations for SPA, and people are now disappointed when FS keep to what is actually a more "normal" schedule of DLC release for a studio its size.

Anyway... newsletter hit. And here's the clue. And I don't have a clue.

OZ5psFUPQi3JSGT-j5Nq6ZUsZu4_jLMBnuSkLN0hsHllbuc_li15H7PH2JVFKRDSi050_YhJw9-Spjxo8aGi0kdHDVt0EOOAcebDAemngxTptxA=s0-d-e1-ft

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Are they putting their Haunted House Ghostbusters conversion in? Between that and the already announced Stern table, there aren't any other Ghostbusters tables out there, right? Or maybe just something with Ghosts? Ghost... Squares. No idea :D

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Definately one of the more harder clues :confused:
Ghostbusters pinball not on TPA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.