Table Pack #67 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Yeah doesn't make sense for a hint for the Stern app. Particularly since its out on two platforms already. And what's with the yellow background?

Hopefully it does not mean the original Ghostbusters table they created (based off the Haunted Mansion table).

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The part of the logo that is visible seems to be in the shape of a "Y" or maybe a bird footprint.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I was thinking that putting their Haunted House conversion into Pinball Arcade would go against the "real table recreations" concept, but then I remembered their original Dr Who table, so it's probably going to be that one, I'm guessing.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Are they putting their Haunted House Ghostbusters conversion in? Between that and the already announced Stern table, there aren't any other Ghostbusters tables out there, right? Or maybe just something with Ghosts? Ghost... Squares. No idea :D

I hope they aren't bringing out their Ghostbuster conversion and then counting it as a regular release for TPA season, so many Halloween themed tables that would work better. I know with the recent leaks of only Williams' tables it made me wonder if their Gottlieb license is gone.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
The yellow background is like the sun. A ghost face in the sun? Well, this is the first time I haven't figured out the clue upon first view or seen it already figured out when I came over here.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The yellow background is like the sun. A ghost face in the sun? Well, this is the first time I haven't figured out the clue upon first view or seen it already figured out when I came over here.

Wow, the GB reskin for TPA, and the one for SPA. That makes it approximately 0 tables I can look forward to in the next month.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013

Maybe Banzai Run?, Rising Sun = Japan, then their Ghostbuster conversion thrown in for Halloween??

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Good lord, if it's their crappy reskin of HH it's going to undo all the good will of this season.

So these are a total stretch but sticking with horror and assuming the clue is visually literal...

medusa-pinball.png

Medusa has a gold face

devils-dare-pinball.png

devils-dare-pinball-2.png

Okay, so this is an even bigger stretch but the devil's face is surrounded by yellow/orabge flames...?

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Any chance this can be Spirit?

A ghost is a spirit. And the back glass is a face with some yellow around it. And would fit the Halloween theme.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Man. I hope it isn’t the HH re-theme. That...was...poop.

Let’s break this down. This is a Halloween table. A Halloween table from Williams, Bally or Gottlieb. What have we got?

List our possibilities....

Devil’s Dare would be cool

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I must join the masses in condeming the goofy abomination that is the Haunted House re-theme, seriously this and Dr Who re-whatevered are not real life machines and do not stand the test of time like real games, if its in a 2 pack with say Sorcerer then I could let it slide but I dont want or need it in game at all, let alone taking up a season pass slot that should be a digitized real game instead.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I must join the masses in condeming the goofy abomination that is the Haunted House re-theme

already available on mobile... since when does the newsletter hint only points to pc and consoles?
just saying ...

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Man. I hope it isn’t the HH re-theme. That...was...poop.

Let’s break this down. This is a Halloween table. A Halloween table from Williams, Bally or Gottlieb. What have we got?

List our possibilities....

Devil’s Dare would be cool

I would gladly take Devil's Dare. But based on the yellow, it could conceivably be Pistol Poker. That one has been leaked, and it's cabinet is as yellow as it gets.

Pretty sure the clue also referred to GB on SPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.