Table Pack #67 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Checked out a couple videos on Spirit. Looks like a great game. Anyone else really appreciating how good this season has turned out?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Don't count your eggs before they hatch, lol. I'd love to see Spirit, but it's certainly not a shoo-in.

Last edited:

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I think the next table is Williams Bad Cats the color of the cabinet is identical to the circle hint color.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
The thing I don’t like about spirit is the six flippers. Four on the bottom one in the middle and one on the mini play field at the top.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
For those that want to look, the Facebook leaker has posted about next month's table.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Farsighted should really stop using such descriptive file names:) I prefer a little mystery myself, but hey

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
Roller Games doesn't fit for the Halloween theme for the month either, though I do say I wouldn't mind if it's the table for November.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Because shout yer trap will be doing the happy dance on a busted leg and possibly howling in pain?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
How is Roller Games scary!???

You try roller skating with someone screaming at you that "IT'S SUDDEN DEATH! GO FOR THE WALL!"

I don't see it in the clue either. And what's with the yellow?

If it's Roller Games, then one of my most wanted tables is finally coming to TPA.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don’t see how you get to Rollergames from that clue. I hope it is though. Played a few games of Rollergames on Friday. Always enjoy it.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
This is how I see it... I guess it kind of works. The leg even has a kneepad on it!

khnUzbQ.jpg

Also yes, this is the best I can draw. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.