Tell Farsight, We Want the Sequels!!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I would rather see Roller Coaster Tycoon done. I really like the table, like RBIoN, it's deep and complex, but a lot of fun and great use of the theme.

I like High Speed, but I really think the Getaway would be the better table to do. More people seem to like DMD tables, and quite frankly, they really are similar, aside from the tach, the supercharger and, well you know, the adrenaline rush from playing.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
people that are so dismissive of Jack*Bot "because it has the same playfield as Pin*Bot" are just so wrong that it hurts.

Very true. It is the same playfield layout but it is much smoother. Not nearly as drain happy. The rules add greater depth and the DMD is pretty good as well. Sounds and music are also present and pretty good. Kind of neat to see all the difference that a few years can make. It's like playing the version of the table they would have ideally made if it was possible in the first place.

N

netizen

Is all this love for Jack*Bot because of the, recent, soft plunge exploit or have y'all been Jack*Bot fans from way back?

I found that the layout was just as drainy and just as aggravating as Pin*bot can be, but there is the animation, the deeper rules and the Pimp theme with the simu sax and all.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
sequels can be unique too!

Yes,they can - but as an example - I can come up with a bunch of tables in my head that I'd rather have before getting all 3 of the coaster tables.
(and it would be great if we got one of the coaster pins soon - I'm NOT dissing those pins)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Just 9 days short of a 4 year necropost. That being said, it's quaint reading the opening post.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Hollywoods friend would either be very happy or creeped out his thought experiment is still floating around the cyber webs and HEY it wasn't that long ago....

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Is this old thread responsible for these unwanted sequels in TPA over actual new tables?

YIKES!

I don't want BK or BK2000, I'd trade them for any old Gottleib, seriously! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.