Terminator 2

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
When exactly is this going to be released onto the PSN?

I keep hearing "early October", but is there an exact release date that is known? I've never played this table, and I'm super stoked about seeing what it's like!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
When exactly is this going to be released onto the PSN?

I keep hearing "early October", but is there an exact release date that is known? I've never played this table, and I'm super stoked about seeing what it's like!

No confirmed date yet.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
FS never ever ever ever gives exact release dates. Also, the news thread exists for a reason.

Sony doesn't like them to give out dates until it's ready to go. I think they only guarantee PSN release dates for title updates not DLC. Unless it's DLC for a AAA title like Call of Duty.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I predict the 8th because October 1st seems too early. Sony really needs to change some things regarding DLC. And one day Digital content needs to be equated to physical as well. Whether it's 5 bucks or 60 evetually it will come to pass.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah, every so often (generally after playing a game and returning to the main menu), the game will act like T2 is available for purchase. Out of curiosity I tried to download it but obviously it isn't in the store yet, so didn't work.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I'm counting on Oct 1st , since we actually have to wait til December to get Haunted House . Ridiculous !

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I know that sucks pretty hard but well be getting two packs that month so can't complain too much. I'm just glad they're not ceasing ps3 production

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
I know that sucks pretty hard but well be getting two packs that month so can't complain too much. I'm just glad they're not ceasing ps3 production

You mean december?

I think it will be 1st too. Getting 18 and 19 on November and who the hell knows when will be 20 and(if) Season 3 pass along with 21 (but I think they will give a break and focus on PC and PS4, and hopefuly the PS3 so-called-megapatch)...

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
You mean december?

I think it will be 1st too. Getting 18 and 19 on November and who the hell knows when will be 20 and(if) Season 3 pass along with 21 (but I think they will give a break and focus on PC and PS4, and hopefuly the PS3 so-called-megapatch)...

They aren't going to take a break from the PS3. There are 75 million PS3 consoles out there as potential customers for TPA. Sony hopes to have 4 million PS4 consoles sold by April. That's easy math.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
I just wonder when the Addams Family kickstarter might begin. By the time that comes out, I should be getting it on PS4.
(And even Haunted House, perhaps...)

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
They aren't going to take a break from the PS3. There are 75 million PS3 consoles out there as potential customers for TPA. Sony hopes to have 4 million PS4 consoles sold by April. That's easy math.

Not only with consoles, but with all "current" platforms.

Taking a break doesnt mean abandon all things. I don't know how we consumers will behave with another Season Pass straight away now(I said "we" but I'm pretty sure I'll buy), but maybe two months for getting people anxious again would be my guess, just like other games(I know pinball isnt the same, just guessing)... and in this meantime focus on the new plataforms ahead and other matters(Xbox situation...)

Well too much off topic... as I said, 1st october we will "taking our best shots, firing at will" ;)

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Just got an email from Kickstarter & Farsight stating that the PS3 version of Terminator 2 will be released this Tuesday, October 1st.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Just got an email from Kickstarter & Farsight stating that the PS3 version of Terminator 2 will be released this Tuesday, October 1st.

That's great. 3 packs within the month. That's pretty cool. Perhaps they'll release table pack 18 by the end of October.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.