Terminator 2

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Man, not their best PS3 lighting job there--pink light all over the wireforms, playfield itself severely under-lit. PS4 version can't get here soon enough! : P

At this point I'm waiting for the PS4 versions. GTA V is keeping me busy for the time being.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Man, not their best PS3 lighting job there--pink light all over the wireforms, playfield itself severely under-lit. PS4 version can't get here soon enough! : P

I thought it looked pretty good, but maybe that's just because I've been playing Goin' Nuts. :p

9970641536_5a51e05e3d_o.jpg

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
VERY white Terminator skull. Well, at least there'll be no pink complaints... right?

I think you missed mine. ; ) The metal bits including the head have the weird pink highlights. Not nearly as bad as some tables that are pink all over, but still definitely looks a bit weird. Maybe they've been trying to eradicate the pink but missed some in their chrome reflection map texture or something.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Tomorrow's Tuesday... T2! Can't wait to see the real thing and hopefully the Pink Menace isn't that bad.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Hopefully there won't be a delay in EU like last time. I'm hoping that was a one-off.

I actually like the two-month gap between tables on PS3. I generally play them until I'm sick of them and have the break, so that when I go back it's fresh for me. But I'll make an exception for Terminator.

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Anybody gotten their codes for the Kickstarter?

We have all the codes assigned and ready to go. We are just waiting for them to be active before we allow access to them. Currently they are displaying an "invalid" error when I try to redeem. Waiting on a response from Sony.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Well done FarSight , just played some rounds on Terminator 2 .

Initial reaction: table has gameplay stability and polish , however graphicly, I'm sorry , once again textures for chrome? Why does the infamous T-800 skull not look like a chrome plated surface ? A quickie search of "Terminator 2 Pinball" in google search shows it was supposed to be chromed , sorry if Im nitpicking on a otherwise awesome effort !

0.jpg

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I got my code, but when I enter it, I keep getting an invalid message. I will wait a little bit in case it isn't activated yet before I raise a stink

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
One thing I noticed is that the pro version is "unavailable for purchase". I have the non-pro season pass, so I will be able to play the standard version anyways.

However, I am expecting the code to unlock the pro version for me, but I get an error when I enter it. I guess it may have something to do with the pro version being unavailable to buy in the store.

*Update* It works now.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
One thing I noticed is that the pro version is "unavailable for purchase". I have the non-pro season pass, so I will be able to play the standard version anyways.

However, I am expecting the code to unlock the pro version for me, but I get an error when I enter it. I guess it may have something to do with the pro version being unavailable to buy in the store.

I should have a pro code, but it still isn't working. So, you are probably correct. I just hope they can give me a regular code in the mean time so that I could play it. I sent a message to support an hour or so ago. We shall see...

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
Looks great. Great job FS!!!

Is it me, or is the right flipper a little... off? Doesn't seem as strong or fast as the left one for some reason.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
My code isn't working either but I went into backing the KS with open eyes and didn't expect to have a working code on release day. My bet is that the codes will probably become active tomorrow or the next day. I'll try again tomorrow or when someone else says theirs is working, whichever comes first.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Initial reaction: table has gameplay stability and polish , however graphicly, I'm sorry , once again textures for chrome?

^What he said. Gameplay is nice, check. But - wow. Wow.

The graphics are really pretty abysmal. The 'chrome' or 'silver' possibly looks better on my iPhone 4 than on the PS3. (Granted that's a smaller screen, but I think the coloration, lack of shine on the chrome, and the lighting on the PS3 is pretty off.)

The chrome is completely dull. On the rails and on the T2 head. The top of the skull is totally blown-out, lighting-wise. I don't know what's going on with the rails. Yeah, this version has more lighting than the iOS version- just checked it on an iPad- but the lighting just isn't done right. In the upper playfield, the lighting and graphics on the bumpers looks...weird-not good.

I honestly feel like this is not worth it. I'm sorry to be so negative, but I think it must be said. The graphics are that distractingly bad to me. I regret getting this- compare this table to some of the earlier more graphically polished ones and it's just very obvious that this did not receive the same amount of attention.

I really wanted to like this table. I like it on my phone. :/

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts