The 12 Days of Christmas:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
There's always going to be filler. They have a few cool things to share. The rest is filler. It's like if you're at a cocktail party and you have a couple of go to stories then you start talking about the weather for filler. Ever been for a mega road trip. The license plate game? Filler! This sentence is mostly filler. Then you've got your jobs where its important to know how to fill in some time. Hair stylist and dental hygienist come to mind. The best are great at filler. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Life is full of filler. Rather than complain about it you can also be a filler if you want to. Want to know what's annoying though? My SwiftKey keyboard for my tablet that I'm using right now won't give me filler as a first option when I swipe it. Filter and fuller, but no filler! I don't believe in conspiracies. A fun exercise with filler is to let my SwiftKey keyboard decide to write a sentence. You start with the first word you think of and then take the first suggestion for all the rest of the words. I'm going to start my sentence with pinball. Pinball Arcade on the PS4 version at the end of the year so I can probably interest him in the morning and evening of the most important thing is that the Illinois littering law is a good time to time and money to buy. And what do we call that? Filler!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
They posted something on Facebook linking recent reviews and some random blog with a pretty thorough write-up of the game. It wasn't prefaced as being a day of Christmas so not sure if another post will happen tonight or if that was it...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Oh, and you all may be interested in looking at the post on Facebook or Twitter...there is a chance to win voucher codes on PSN or Steam by sharing or retweeting the post. Winners will be drawn daily (and then the contest restarts so you can enter daily)

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
They still haven't reannounced the european release of ps4, have they? Just kidding, I love Farsight, they mean well in all their charming clumsiness. April fools, anyone?

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
They really shocked me with that TAF picture. So mean!

Raul Julia is the holdup from what I've heard.
Can we have a look/sound-alike contest to see who wins the role?
Rats, ya the pic got me going too but I kind of knew better....at least FS didn't do it, it was the rock, paper, shotgun people that decided to use an image from a table that's not even in the article

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Raul Julia is the holdup from what I've heard.
Can we have a look/sound-alike contest to see who wins the role?
Rats, ya the pic got me going too but I kind of knew better....at least FS didn't do it, it was the rock, paper, shotgun people that decided to use an image from a table that's not even in the article

That's the rumor but I've also heard that it really has nothing to do with him, it was more to do with getting all the licenses aligned and working out a contract that everyone can agree on. Farsight said at one point that they were in contact with all the necessary licenseholders.

I would say, regardless of whether Raul Julia is an issue or not, I would love it if they could just redo the table with John Astin, Carolyn Jones and the rest of the original TV cast. Just a preference since I personally hated the movies. I would just really love the pinball table made, no matter what it takes.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
There's always going to be filler. They have a few cool things to share. The rest is filler. It's like if you're at a cocktail party and you have a couple of go to stories then you start talking about the weather for filler. Ever been for a mega road trip. The license plate game? Filler! This sentence is mostly filler. Then you've got your jobs where its important to know how to fill in some time. Hair stylist and dental hygienist come to mind. The best are great at filler. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Life is full of filler. Rather than complain about it you can also be a filler if you want to. Want to know what's annoying though? My SwiftKey keyboard for my tablet that I'm using right now won't give me filler as a first option when I swipe it. Filter and fuller, but no filler! I don't believe in conspiracies. A fun exercise with filler is to let my SwiftKey keyboard decide to write a sentence. You start with the first word you think of and then take the first suggestion for all the rest of the words. I'm going to start my sentence with pinball. Pinball Arcade on the PS4 version at the end of the year so I can probably interest him in the morning and evening of the most important thing is that the Illinois littering law is a good time to time and money to buy. And what do we call that? Filler!

Post of the month. That's the most fun thing I've read on here in a while

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

If it wasn't for doing filler, I'd have never been a part of last years 12 Days with my 'Afternoon At FarSight' article being one of those days! Hurray for filler!!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
A fun exercise with filler is to let my SwiftKey keyboard decide to write a sentence. You start with the first word you think of and then take the first suggestion for all the rest of the words. I'm going to start my sentence with pinball. Pinball Arcade on the PS4 version at the end of the year so I can probably interest him in the morning and evening of the most important thing is that the Illinois littering law is a good time to time and money to buy. And what do we call that? Filler!

Ok here goes:

<Swype>
Tomatoes and the other three times into your workplace will take a while now but it was in github now and look forward to getting some tables.
</Swype>

No words were harmed in the construction of the sentence above.

N

netizen

This is quickly becoming the new random though thread.

If it weren't for good audio production, i'd rarely watch new movies :D
I was quite underwhelmed with the X-Files vs Stargate mashup that was Prometheus, but the audio work kept me interested.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
If it wasn't for doing filler, I'd have never been a part of last years 12 Days with my 'Afternoon At FarSight' article being one of those days! Hurray for filler!!

That was one of the best things last year! I can't believe that was last year.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Day 6 has announced a tourney running through dec 26. Time based play for iOS and high scoring for psn. Also a chance to win a free table pack 11 on psn or steam (dr dude and firepower)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts