The 12 Days of Christmas:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Tonight's post by FS about Orbals was a failure on many levels. Im an avid FS fan (because of TPA) and hope Orbal gives them much financial success. If they wanted to make a cross-marketing post when the demo was actually released, i would accept that. Clogging up the Saturday before Christmas on their TPA page with the post and not even having a demo available for download was a bad move.

Remember that it's "_Farsight's_ Twelve Days of Christmas" not "_Farsight's_ Twelve Days of *TPA* Christmas"

You have to remember that TPA is the only title they have out at the moment. Therefore, I think it's better to share the news in this fashion rather than have a separate list folks subscribe to for the occasional non-TPA news.

I'm here to support the studio, not just TPA. Now, and in future endeavors.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Some of the reactions sort of remind me of someone who complains when they get a Christmas gift they don't like...it's a flippin' gift, man. Farsight doesn't have to do any of this "12 of Christmas" stuff, ya know...I think I need a vacation from all this, lol.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Some of the reactions sort of remind me of someone who complains when they get a Christmas gift they don't like...it's a flippin' gift, man. Farsight doesn't have to do any of this "12 of Christmas" stuff, ya know...I think I need a vacation from all this, lol.

"...flipping gift". Geddit? 😁

I had to unsubscribe from the UI thread for a break as well. 😉

The other threads going at the moment are interesting.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Farsight doesn't have to do any of this "12 of Christmas" stuff, ya know

and may be this could be more appropriate decision than that "hey guys!! 12 days of TPA news!!" and after that all this stuff with "oh..this is just a picture, but we still trying!" and other awesome orbals.. btw - as everybody had guessed, we can see FS now has more time to fix bugs, but question is in which game? and as we remember here can not be some another extra team for developing because FS is "very thin" company even to fix some issues existing for freaking years, so thin that they must use kickstarter to resolve their problems with license acquirng, they simply could not have enough budget to hire extra staff for new project.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I'm here to support the studio, not just TPA. Now, and in future endeavors.

Yeah - I like that statement. - I've signed up on the strength of that.

I'd prefer they concentrated every resource on Pinball, but devs gotta eat and Farsight have to survive.

Give the gift of Pinball this Christmas! - I've bought 2 £25 Google Play gift cards as presents for family, with the strict provision that these are only for FarSight purchases written in the card.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
and may be this could be more appropriate decision than that "hey guys!! 12 days of TPA news!!" and after that all this stuff with "oh..this is just a picture, but we still trying!" and other awesome orbals.. btw - as everybody had guessed, we can see FS now has more time to fix bugs, but question is in which game? and as we remember here can not be some another extra team for developing because FS is "very thin" company even to fix some issues existing for freaking years, so thin that they must use kickstarter to resolve their problems with license acquirng, they simply could not have enough budget to hire extra staff for new project.

in soviet russia this **** would never happen comrade!

in russia bugs freeze before finger hits keyboard!

can you name any game without bugs? or explain how any small comoany can survive on one niche title?

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012

No one begged them to do it. I rather not have 12 days of news of which at least the half is rather underwhelming.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
No one begged them to do it. I rather not have 12 days of news of which at least the half is rather underwhelming.

There's always the option of just not paying any attention to them.

Seriously, I can't believe people are getting all up in arms over this, really. How many times does it have to be mentioned that this is just a fun thing that borders on a small community tradition if nothing else.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts