The Addams Family Kickstarter Backer Tournament (19/5-28/5)

strells

Oct 7, 2014
What the heck! I never got an email from Farsight and I didn't even know this tournament existed! Completely missed it! Did I need to be at a higher level TAF Kickstarter backer? I pledged $50.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
What the heck! I never got an email from Farsight and I didn't even know this tournament existed! Completely missed it! Did I need to be at a higher level TAF Kickstarter backer? I pledged $50.

The tournament was for those who pledged $75 or higher. It was noted on the Kickstarter starting at the $75 level. See 5th post on the first page of this thread by Invitro for the direct quote from the Kickstarter page.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Got my prize��
Received my prize too Eldar. Season 5 on PC works for me considering I am an average player and nowhere near the level of the pinheads who usually play in these tournaments. The heard got thinned out pretty well for this one. I have to say considering all the things Farsight has going on right now they were quick to respond. I was granted my prize 1 day after sending them a message from the Kickstarter page. Thanks Farsight.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Got my prize too! Because I already bought season 5 and backed the dr. Who Kickstarter at a level which includes a season 6 pass, they were very kind to think of an alternative for me. I won't go into details here because I don't want to set a precedent, but if you happen to be in the same situation for your platform, just mention that in your mail and they may offer a solution to that! I'm very happy, Farsight totally made my day here!

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Got my prize too! Because I already bought season 5 and backed the dr. Who Kickstarter at a level which includes a season 6 pass, they were very kind to think of an alternative for me. I won't go into details here because I don't want to set a precedent, but if you happen to be in the same situation for your platform, just mention that in your mail and they may offer a solution to that! I'm very happy, Farsight totally made my day here!

Glad to hear that Slam. Congratulations. I also supported the Doctor Who Kickstarter at a level which includes the 2 Season 6 passes. We made out pretty well on these 2 Kickstarters. Farsight was very generous.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Glad to hear that Slam. Congratulations. I also supported the Doctor Who Kickstarter at a level which includes the 2 Season 6 passes. We made out pretty well on these 2 Kickstarters. Farsight was very generous.

I'll agree with that! After the S6 passes, I'll just be missing Season 4 on Android (okay, technically all seasons on WiiU and iOS as well, but they're my very distant 3rd and 4th platforms). Hopefully FS continue with their policy of putting older seasons on sale so I can pick up S4 at half-price this summer, or winter at the latest.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I sure let them know how happy I was with them :) I already was prepared to put huge sums of money in this app without those rewards, so it's not about that. But it's sure nice to feel like a "preferred customer" ;)
5 seasons times 10 packs, times 8 euro's (rounded up, Pro versions) comes to 400, and then I supported dr. Who for 85, TAF for 100, and T2 for 18. Let's call it 600 euro's and change....That still won't buy me one decent working pinball machine of the kind I would like (yes I know real pinball is a very different experience, let me reduce my own cognitive dissonance on this matter please...otherwise I can't explain this to my girlfriend....).
Anyway, I'm glad I came in 6th on mobile, that was just enough to squeak into the top 20%, by virtue of there being 38 participants.

CDB

May 24, 2016
Same rules for the passes as-well. The odds are currently pretty good considering the amount of participants on each platform. PC only has two players in the tournament right now!

One of the reasons there may have only been 2 persons at that time is because the results listed me as an android user. I'm playing on my pc. WTF?

And your backers tournament sucked, seriously. Over 900 mil in 10 mins? Give me an fn break. Cheaters, crappy table that's nothing like my FS table which is nothing like the real table I played for years. Now this newest tournament is the same thing all over again. It's a joke.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
One of the reasons there may have only been 2 persons at that time is because the results listed me as an android user. I'm playing on my pc. WTF?

And your backers tournament sucked, seriously. Over 900 mil in 10 mins? Give me an fn break. Cheaters, crappy table that's nothing like my FS table which is nothing like the real table I played for years. Now this newest tournament is the same thing all over again. It's a joke.
Go read the thread. There's a detailed description of how that score was achieved, by the player who did it. Who is 100% legit and a well known upstanding member of this forum. I also posted an alternate strategy that could with perfect play net over 1.5B in 10 minutes.

Also if you think about it, it doesn't matter if the score columns got mixed up.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
I sure let them know how happy I was with them :) I already was prepared to put huge sums of money in this app without those rewards, so it's not about that. But it's sure nice to feel like a "preferred customer" ;)
5 seasons times 10 packs, times 8 euro's (rounded up, Pro versions) comes to 400, and then I supported dr. Who for 85, TAF for 100, and T2 for 18. Let's call it 600 euro's and change....That still won't buy me one decent working pinball machine of the kind I would like (yes I know real pinball is a very different experience, let me reduce my own cognitive dissonance on this matter please...otherwise I can't explain this to my girlfriend....).
Anyway, I'm glad I came in 6th on mobile, that was just enough to squeak into the top 20%, by virtue of there being 38 participants.

I am 100% with you Slam. I feel like a preferred customer as well the way FarSight has treated me with this tournament and all the benefits I have received via the Kickstarters. I finished 8th on mobile. It is a rare event where you win anything of value for placing 8th. I have spent about the same as you all total on this game and truly appreciate what FarSight has done for me.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
If there are people seriously doubting the score I can probably recreate it on a twitch highlight. I'd rather not play the table again for a while, but eh.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
If there are people seriously doubting the score I can probably recreate it on a twitch highlight. I'd rather not play the table again for a while, but eh.

The detailed posting of your strategy above was proof enough for me. You have been a member on this forum since 2102 and I am sure there are many people here who can vouch for you. You have nothing to prove but if you do eventually end up recreating it on a twitch highlight I will tune in to watch. Well done. Congratulations.

CDB

May 24, 2016
The detailed posting of your strategy above was proof enough for me. You have been a member on this forum since 2102 and I am sure there are many people here who can vouch for you. You have nothing to prove but if you do eventually end up recreating it on a twitch highlight I will tune in to watch. Well done. Congratulations.

I read it all and you all seem like decent folk, but...

I logged in and thought I was in the backers tourney and doing pretty good. Game ended and I realized it was my table. Went to tourney and it was mostly drain unless I trapped the ball which wastes time.

I'll stop crying when who ever runs these tournaments lets us play on our own tables.

And I still call shenanigans.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.