The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I don't like TSPP as a stretch goal either. A stretch goal that isn't achievable isn't a goal worth having. A stretch goal needs to be something we can actually get for another $10,000 or so.

I'd love TSPP but we all know it won't be cheap enough to be achievable as part of this kickstarter.

Sorcerer as a KICKSTARTER exclusive table?

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
So if it succeeds how do we get the table/s delivered? I want it for Steam; will I get a Steam code (or two)? I'd kind of like it locked to my Steam account but I get the feeling it'll be locked to the FarSight one instead.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I could care less about cabinet support. If I want to play a pinball game in a cabinet, I'll buy a pinball table (but that requires "Wife Support" and that is proving more difficult to get than publishing TPA for XBOne/X360...).

Thanks for throwing in your 2 cents. Makes no sense, but thanks for commenting anyway. How about both, a real pinball table or two and a virtual cabinet to play a FEW HUNDRED TABLES on? But thats just me, you can keep enjoying TPA on your Android device. Sounds like a much better experience than playing on a cabinet with full pinball functionality.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
with some very stupid coments so far :confused:

1. If it ain't a real table, it ain't real pinball. Check.
2. It's been on VP for years. Check.
3. Using Kickstarter is just a cash grab. Check.
4. Why can't one purchase get me all platforms? Check.

Sigh

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
The important fact is getting the story on gaming and tech sites equals pledges. Over 100 new people on an early Sunday morning. There are thousands of people who have downloaded TPA but aren't aware this is going on. Then thousands more who can be brought in when it's on the main page of their favorite news site. This won't happen if the only way to hear about this is on a TPA fan site.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
1. If it ain't a real table, it ain't real pinball. Check.
2. It's been on VP for years. Check.
3. Using Kickstarter is just a cash grab. Check.
4. Why can't one purchase get me all platforms? Check.

Sigh

Let them have their fun. $2,200+ already today from 101 new backers! That's the kind of added momentum that was needed.

Now if only there were a way to permanently remove a certain poster from the comments, that would be great.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Let them have their fun. $2,200+ already today from 101 new backers! That's the kind of added momentum that was needed.

Now if only there were a way to permanently remove a certain poster from the comments, that would be great.

Yeah ok. It's just such a broken record is all. All that's needed is "Why is it called reality TV, there's nothing real about it." Hardee har har.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Try being a fan of pro wrestling :p after a while you get used to the constant ribbing because let's face it, we all have our own weird quirks and that's what makes us human.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts