The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Sorcerer in general (as in just getting the table, not related to a Kickstarter reward) was asked about during the Diner livestream. They don't have the table anymore and I believe they said they couldn't just re-create it from old assets.

make it a 15-20k stretch goal to cover the costs of the table and producing it.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Some of those backer comments crack me up. Why in the world does it matter if I'm "bound to a wheelchair", as if that's a reason to make fun of a me? Wow...God forbid he ever get in a car accident and need a wheelchair...and what did I ever do to piss that guy off? ...last I checked I'm pretty laid back, lol.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Some of those backer comments crack me up. Why in the world does it matter if I'm "bound to a wheelchair", as if that's a reason to make fun of a me? Wow...God forbid he ever get in a car accident and need a wheelchair...and what did I ever do to piss that guy off? ...last I checked I'm pretty laid back, lol.

That guy hates everyone.Your not alone.
A real loser who has no respect for anyone

Last edited:

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
I have just started reading those crazy comments. Almost worth getting a bag of popcorn putting your feet up and having a laugh.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

Yeah, man sorry to hear about your accident. how you being in a wheelchair has any thing to do with anything is demented on that Trolls part. It sucks that mentally unstable individuals seem to have more rights on KICKSTARTER than normal backers. I don't think you pissed him off directly as much as he's jealous you're a viable part of this community and he isn't.

Regardless he just seems to galvanize everyone with Farsight which ironically is the exact opposite of what he wants. Even though he is clearly a huge fan.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Did you read the rest of this thread? The answer is, like, half a dozen posts right above yours.

No, I am asking a question so I don't need to filter through 28 pages worth of comments. Thanks for being a jerk and not simply giving the answer.

Are you and the guy picking on people in wheelchairs trying to make this the most obnoxious kickstarter ever?

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
The troll changed his name again to ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ but he is still saying the same crap with the same picture

Just be thankful he's not stalking you and spamming you with endless nonsense each day. He just created a 5th FB account in my name the other day and sent more death threats.

The dude is clearly a mental case.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Cupcakes for all the backers. Extra special hugs for the extra-special people that need validation.

"Hey guys, what about meeeee pay attention to meeeeeeeeeee...."

:rolleyes:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I don't know why KS doesn't allow the KS creator to ban certain people from commenting?

Well, for starters, how do you tell them which user to ban? Or even how to _pronounce_ its current name (assuming that it's not changed again in the past 5 minutes?)

Also, with multiple FB accounts, that can translate to multiple KS accounts. It'll be a temporary patch at best.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Whatever happened to that guy who said he'd eat his hat if the kickstarter wasn't funded by half way through? ;-)

Ehh so I was a bit off. The table is going to get funded even if Farsight doesn't release a single bit of further info at this point though with a bit to spare. If they actually announce stretch goals or whatever it'll probably go about 20k over.

e: That obviously depends on what the stretch goal is but I'm not expecting anything earth shattering. If it would be say TSPP or whatever I guess it could go way over, but I doubt that happens.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts