The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Yeah that's a poor 1st place prize. A gold version reward would have been appropriate. Or even an unsigned version of "The Addams Family: an Evilution" book. Or an unlocked version of the Ghostbusters table coming out (or a ton of tokens).

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
As much as I like the eyeball, I agree, it's a pretty stingy prize. You have to spend $15 to even be entered to win a $0.99 prize. Even ignoring the skill necessary to be in the top 10, it doesn't make sense. I think the prize should have at least been something like the table pack of your choice (a $4.99 value). If they ever do this again, I seriously hope they announce the prize before they take our money.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
I have the feeling, that TAF is lying around somewhere in an internal projects folder for a long time... At least the basic assets... ;) I doubt they have to disassemble the playfield (again) after the kickstarter ended. I wouldn't have waited :)

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
From the new newsletter, Norman working on TAF

addams_norman.jpg

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
From the new newsletter, Norman working on TAF

addams_norman.jpg

Farsight have always delivered their stuff on time. They've never missed their monthly release, at least by any significant amount. They know exactly how long it takes to develop a digitized table, and this isn't any different now the contract is signed. I expect we'll see it when expected.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Farsight have always delivered their stuff on time. They've never missed their monthly release, at least by any significant amount. They know exactly how long it takes to develop a digitized table, and this isn't any different now the contract is signed. I expect we'll see it when expected.

Would be great if they could explain to Sony Europe how they manage it...

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
Does anybody have an inkling when we'll be able to choose the platforms and state the name for the credits? This is my first K.S. backing with FarSight.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts