The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
2-3 weeks away and still no in-depth info on this table, like what does Fester look like now

Last edited:

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
I got my KS survey, but I had a question about the Gold table. Is the Gold version a Pro version? Or if I want a Pro version of it, do I need to use my Gold pick AND a Pro pick to get a Pro Gold? I hope that makes sense...

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I got my KS survey, but I had a question about the Gold table. Is the Gold version a Pro version? Or if I want a Pro version of it, do I need to use my Gold pick AND a Pro pick to get a Pro Gold? I hope that makes sense...
There are two versions of the real Addams Family machine: the regular one, and the Collector's Edition (which, because of the gold accents it has everywhere, is usually just called Gold). The Gold one is actually a different game with slightly different rules and scoring.

Gold versions of the game in TPA include both a Pro menu and the ability to switch between the standard and Gold rules.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
There are two versions of the real Addams Family machine: the regular one, and the Collector's Edition (which, because of the gold accents it has everywhere, is usually just called Gold). The Gold one is actually a different game with slightly different rules and scoring.

Gold versions of the game in TPA include both a Pro menu and the ability to switch between the standard and Gold rules.

And they seriously couldn't get it out any sooner?

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Ok just got my confirmation email from FS today to state which platforms i want the game on. I was in the $150 tier so i have 6 copies of the table, the thing is i dont actually have 6 devices, is it possible to gift the game to friends at all?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts