The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'm happy to throw $50 at it, because without checking xe I'm guessing that's about £35 and that's a nice price point for it.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Boy, was I WAY off. lol

I'm not surprised. What I AM surprised about is Farsight not being able to get permission from Christopher Lloyd and the actor who played "Pugsly", which means theyre images will have to be altered. I'm surprised because Lloyd gave his permission for BTTF, so maybe he's just busy?

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Happy to see the gold version of TAF offer. So in at $100. But man there's a huge gap between the $100 tier and the $250 one. Needs to be something in between there. And the $250 tier isn't really enticing by just offering six more pro copies and a t-shirt.

98K is gonna be a bit of a struggle to reach I sense. If it goes over that it won't be by much. And why have the extra $640 for the total? I know its probably what was taken out of the additional funs from T2 but that just looks odd. Should have just rounded down to 97K and Farsight pay the difference.

It'll be interesting to follow this one.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
IIRC I said it was going to be $150K, so I had no illusions. I pledged $100 to get the Gold edition. All we need is 1000 backers at the $100 level and it's good to go!

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
And it would have been more. FS couldn't get the likeness license clearances for Christopher Lloyd & the kid who played Pugsley Addams, so they can't use their images that are on the table.

I wonder if they'll be able to get those in the meantime?

Again, I'm surprised about Lloyd, seeing that he allowed his likeness to be used for BTTF.

R

Rhandos

Aww, $100 for the Gold edition is harsh. :( Think I'll have to stay with two Pro versions. I hope they decide to release the gold rom later as IAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.