The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
nothing can be altered from an artwork standpoint. the license for doing pinball won't allow it.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
"We expect to launch the Kickstarter this summer."

Just out of curiosity (no impatience or nothin'), they've launched Kickstarters before and they know the amount they need; why not launch hours ago?

Perhaps a sign of better organization. T2 was on a strict time crunch but if they don't have a deadline, they could promote it better and raise the goal more effectively.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Just woke up I guess the pic was not photo shopped after all. Great freakin news for my Birthday!!!
Yessss finally TAF!!!!!

N

netizen

Unless the rewards offered are exclusive to the backers I may pass on this one. The whole tables being included in seasons and bad delivery of promises, if delivered, makes for a lingering hesitancy.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Wow, I've been away and barely lurking the past couple weeks. On Friday I finally got my motorcycle and a week later I find out they are finally getting this table. It's not the greatest table in my opinion but it is enjoyable and definitely belongs in the collection, so I'm glad to see it and will contribute what I can to see it come to fruition. This is going to be big for Farsight and TPA.

I'm guessing 70k for the kickstarter.

I also picture the negotiations taking place like this

http://youtu.be/xdOfnuO-yyY

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I can't wait, this is amazing! Addams is on they way! Please donate, fresh slate begins with successfull Kickstarter!

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
Unless the rewards offered are exclusive to the backers I may pass on this one. The whole tables being included in seasons and bad delivery of promises, if delivered, makes for a lingering hesitancy.
Gosh, no, I hate this exclusive, elitist crap; if people want to back the Kickstarter/table at X price then back it, but don't lock people out just to feel like you've got more. I think companies really need to reel in on this, or simply make timed exclusives.

Anyway, on a side note, I've yet to back a PA KS as I discovered these tables/the engine late; do you get to choose platform?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
amazing things happen when the world cup is on.great great news TAF still can`t believe it,hit me over the head with 4 x 2 am I awake !!!THANKS FARSIGHT !!!:cool:

Baltimore Jones

Jul 25, 2013
SHOWTIME!

Can't wait.

Don't even want to watch this again until I get it for myself on TPA (could be years from now if I insist on doing it on PS4).

Played it in real life at Pinballz Arcade in Austin last week (was there for one night only). It was very difficult partly due to the age and wear. Right flipper would almost die at times. Didn't get a multiball, didn't get a GREED, hardly got anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts