The NEW new ipad!

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
they were decently quick to get the ipad 3 version optimized, this should be easier and shouldn't take them very long to upgrade it. They probably have a menu that let's them easily adjust settings and all they really have to do is adjust some slider bars and test until they are happy with the changes. picture a menu on a computer game where you adjust the setting so it runs on your graphics card the best it will, only you can't get to this menu only farsight can. They (apple/android) do not want you to have access to these menu's in games because playing around with these setting on your own could be damaging to your pad.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Looks like I can still get close to $400 for my iPad 2 on ebay (which is pretty crazy), so I decided to take the plunge with an iPad 4 for Christmas.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
iOS 6 runs smoooooth on a 4. You'll have fun with it. And then in about a week you will take it for granted like I did.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well, fwiw, I'm also upgrading to a 4 next week, but I ain't getting no $380 for my deuce.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I traded my original ipad to Amazon for $175 in store credit. But you guys made out great. Smart move guys.

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
Quick note:
Was looking forward to AirPlay Mirroring so I could play on my big screen via Apple TV using ipad4. Doesn't work as envisioned due to lag between the 2 devices, flips are always behind reality if you're watching the tv.
Still useful though for allowing others to watch your game while you're looking at the iPad, especially if you're passing it back and forth on a 2 player game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.