The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we got 9 days to go for our Federal election and nobody gives a s... , all I`m thinking about is the sausage sizzle .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Poms what a couple of great days for you all . Liverpool and Spurs in the Euro Final , little Archie born , Harry and Megs son , and tomorrow morning we could have Chelsea and Arsenal in the Europa Final . that`ll take your minds away from that stupid Brexit .:cool:

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
Random thought: I don't understand why a digital pinball forum would have non-pinball threads. Isn't that what major social media sites are for?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Random thought: I don't understand why a digital pinball forum would have non-pinball threads. Isn't that what major social media sites are for?

Because that's what makes our forum unique! We start to get to know each other, want to talk about various things, so why should we go to some other site? Threads used to get hijacked by random thoughts, so in an effort to curb that this particular thread was started. It goes to figure that if you are getting along with a group of people who love the same hobby that you do, that you might have other things in common with them outside of pinball.

Look, this is also a digital pinball site, yet we talk about real world pinball all the time. Are we only supposed to do that over on Pinside? Because frankly I'm not fond of having to wade into the muck over there. It's the same thing with mine and Jared's podcast, the BlahCade Pinball Podcast. We don't feel restricted to ONLY talk about pinball, so if we veer off into movies, television, food, whatever, we do. There's a fast forward button, use it if ya don't like what we're saying! That's how this forum is too. If you don't want to read non pinball stuff, don't go to those threads. They are purposely kept to a small area, but they are there for those that enjoy sharing with this community.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Many of us have been chatting on here for years. We don’t always want to talk Pinball. Sometime we talk music, tv, movies, sports, or other junk.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Nice. Mine is from a local fake Mexican place. It's the best thing they have by far. Trotolle pasta with jalapeño alfredo and grilled chicken/onions/peppers.

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
Ah, there we go.

Get yourself a Mexican wife, like I did, and you can have authentic at home, every day. Though, beware, they do have a tendency to shank you in the neck if they catch you looking at another woman...but the food and booty is great.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I honestly fear the worst for Heretic. He was having some serious health issues. I haven’t gotten messaged by him on Twitter even in a very long time.

Members online

Members online