The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I love this thread , anything that goes through my one cell brain , I splutter it out , most of the time it`s crap , but sometimes I splutter something that`s half decent !!!:cool: with this thread we get a little understanding of each other . I love stupid things from outside the square , like this Liverpool family .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
and I love when Arsenal lose , there are nutters , like this one . I pissed myself when I first saw this vid , XXX language.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Many of us have been chatting on here for years. We don’t always want to talk Pinball. Sometime we talk music, tv, movies, sports, or other junk.
Kolchak , I enjoy all our chin wags we have about anything and everything . the 76s bloody hell , how hot and cold do they get ? 3-3 kicked there behinds .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kolchak357 did you ever find out why Bucks haircut cost more than yours ?

I think it's because he gets a full body cut. If I ask my barber for that, he'd throw me out in the alley.

Wolfy, I can't explain the Sixers. Two different teams in their locker room. Not sure which one is coming out on the floor each night. Giving me an ulcer. :p

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My wife used to make them with Cheerios and sometimes she’d thrown some dried cranberries in. Hasn’t made them in years though. Dang, they were good.

Can’t resist taffy either. Rough on the teeth, but worth it.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just watching the last Rugby League match of the weekend . in just under 8hours the last round of the EPL , all games start at the same time , midnight my time . it`s been the best race to the title by 2 great teams in Manchester City and Liverpool ,City ahead by 1 point . should be great . I think the lead has changed about 31 times . my son is hoping his Liverpool can do it . I don`t care because these 2 sides are the best ever .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
1 hour and 10 min to go , got a bit hungry , big bowl of choc chip choc ice cream with a whole packet of peanut m&ms , and tomorrow morning the 76s vs the Raptors in about 10 hours , woohoo !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done City , Liverpool for giving us a great season . just watching City lift the Cup . 2 great sides , and we are lucky to have 2 great managers in Pep and Kloppy that play Football the beautiful way !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep real healthy Naildriver hehehe , when watching sport from Europe , it`s usually around midnight our time , if it`s from the USA it`s usually our morning , like right now I`m watching the 76s vs Raptors .. so sport from Europe I`ll eat plenty of treats . when the World Cup is on , like last year I put on about 6 kilos that`s about 1 stone .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.