The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i had this vid in the music thread , i think it should be here as well for a bit of fun . background , i lived in beautiful Murwillumbah for 16 years , population about 10,000 . in between the hinterland and the coast .it`s 27 km from my place at Tweed Heads , we`re in the same Tweed Shire . i always say , north-east NSW and south-east QLD is Gods country . this was great day , everyone had a great day , and a big thank you to police for being great sports . it was great so many old faces , it brought tears and laughter , hope you enjoy , and i`ll put another vid to show how beautiful Murwillumbah is . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
right in the beginning when he drives over the bridge on the right hand is where i lived , next to the bridge right on the river , 500 metres from my place, 6 pubs and clubs . 1 pub and also the RSL across the road from me , you could say , heaven .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Virus - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117716

I liked Stone Cold so i thought I'd give it a shot. Started out good but soon turned into garbage, just terrible. Sorry Bos. Things did not get better for you after this movie either. :(

edit: thanks Wolfson, loved the president vid. :)

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike , the comedian Vic Dibitetto who plays the President would fit here in Australia with his swearing , no problem at all .:cool: to brighten every ones day , the heading underneath the vid says in Greek , Johnny`s christening , Mums girlfriends , this dance is from Crete where my Dads from :cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Truth or Consequences, N.M. - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120383

along the same lines as Arkansas but even better. directed by Kiefer Sutherland, he played a good part too. good music in it. great outdoor scenery. :)

edit: shout out to Max Perlich. he's been in so many movies, never seen him get to play a main character.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
he`s good Anthony Hopkins ZREXMike , the Diego Maradona movie ,at 15 got his family out of the slums , on the field if you did what the opposition did to him on the street you`d be locked away . i always said he was the best ever . great movie behind the scenes , i knew most of what happened as i followed him .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
The Grave - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116446

kinda sorta a O Brother Where Art Thou dark side or poor white trash version, hehe, very funny, also had some grisly parts. music was like OBWAT kinda sorta, i liked the jews harp background stuff best. one thing was, this seemed kinda down south type of thing, that tunnel woulda never worked without some kinda wellpoint system, something a graveyard would not have. :)

edit: i forgot to mention, Max Perlich got the short end of the stick in this one too. hang in there, Max!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.