The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this is how you deal with dumb protesters , these idiots were against 5G and didn`t follow instructions , cop it sweet dipsticks .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
unreal wilbers , good on Maria , she must be doing something right . a poll just came out , 90 % are happy with the way Australia has handled covid19 , i thought it might be a bit higher , oh well , we do have some who are a few fillings short of a sandwich .:cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Some restrictions reduced in the UK since Wednesday - years since I've had a picnic, but now that its allowed again I've got a hankering to have one tomorrow at Penrith beacon since I've never done that before. I'm 4 weeks past normal haircut time, and its looking like at least early July before hairdressers can open again so I may have to discover what my hair looks like 10 weeks after its due a trim.

Can stay indoors a little less

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
Glad your countries are easing restrictions a bit. South Africa is in a bit of a weird place where people are generally feeling the government is letting things slip. There are loads of senseless rules including; e-commerce wasn't allowed till yesterday, no purchasing of alcohol or cigarettes, now wallking on the beach, only allowed to excercise between 6-9am within a 5km radius of your house, and only a limited number of businesses are able to opperate. It would have been fine if it only lasted a couple of weeks as they initially said to make preparations, but it is now going for the 9th week. There area where I live in haven't had a new case for the last 3 weeks so it feels a bit silly to just sit at home and knowing people are running out of money (government financial compensation is not addequate) because they can't work. There is a lack of transparancy that is causing the mistrust. Anyway... the virus at-least hasn't taken over, so people rather moan at the government ;-)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
feel for you Cloda , 3 weeks with no new case , that`s rough , they should be allowing some freedom .your on the same bracket as us 4 deaths per 1 million people which is great . hope they ease things for you very soon .:cool:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Hope everyone is doing as well as they can. Over here in my part of Texas things have always felt pretty normal during this whole ordeal, but then again, most everyone around here is considered essential. While I have had many friends and family across the US be drastically impacted, none have been by the actual virus itself, but all by the economic/political fallout. From permanently closing down one of their restaurants (and letting go of 30 employees), to not being able to get in their treatment for prostate cancer, or the graduating kids this year that have missed out on what would have been some significant experiences of their lives (including Football and Wrestling State contenders). Anyway... when done correctly, frogs don't realize they are being boiled. Are things changing?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.