The Random Thought Thread

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
iPad owners be afraid, be very, very afraid, but only if you bought your iPad because of a commercial recently. :eek:

Why would anyone in their right mind give themselves the title 'co-prophet of the end of times'. Could you not come up with it on your own.

You can just imagine - "This world will end, and every living thing on it will cease to be!
But... I want it clearly written down that both myself and Kevin (AKA The eleventh budgie of the austere period) told you all this would happen. Although it was mostly my work. Kevin doesn't get into the prophecy office till 10.

N

netizen

i dont get the referefce about the commerical lol explain

The prophesy of end of times, or the any of the whack a doo contained in the video linked is all in reference to a recent iPad air commercial.

Oh, and the internet smash hit, Gangam Style ... but you'd have to watch the video to catch that reference, it;s of some really messed up interconnections. Something about a woman giving birth to a nuclear explosion and it being acted out by 2 men playing cards while Psy dances towards the camera IDK WTF really

Maybe this will be easier on you Hairy

Last edited:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I'm off to see the Wizard

The shopping mall is something I was never really fond of. The sights and the smells feel too artificial to me. I hardly ever go there. In fact, the last time I was at a mall was also the last (hopefully, but no promises) time I got arrested.

Today I was informed that the said mall has a Wizard of Oz machine. I must go. I must see what the pinnacle of pinball might be in my lifetime.

I'm really surprised that someone in this town would even have one.

:D

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
The shopping mall is something I was never really fond of. The sights and the smells feel too artificial to me. I hardly ever go there. In fact, the last time I was at a mall was also the last (hopefully, but no promises) time I got arrested.

Today I was informed that the said mall has a Wizard of Oz machine. I must go. I must see what the pinnacle of pinball might be in my lifetime.

I'm really surprised that someone in this town would even have one.

:D

Have fun and behave yourself there's no pinball in jail. Or soap on a rope.

night

May 18, 2012
Have fun and behave yourself there's no pinball in jail. Or soap on a rope.

prison-soap.jpg

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
oh well, he couldn't move his hand through her hair for a long time. that's for sure.

Men's hockey starts today!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts