The Random Thought Thread

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That sucks. I loved so many of his movies. He was such a great writer, director, completely underappreciated. Shame about his whole falling out with Bill Murray too. They had such a perfect chemistry.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I think I just had another nostalgia moment. I've seen this game looong ago at arcades, and this alone brings back memories.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Feeling creative - so made a 'Black Knight' backglass Clock widget, and matching wallpaper.
u4amu3yr.jpg

There is a hidden app activate button in the Backglass title so if you touch 'Black Knight' it starts TPA up.
Next project - 'High Speed' in eager anticipation of pack 25. Can't wait.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Is it just me or are signatures growing exponentially?

My signature has been the same for at least a year but it used to be automatically hidden and now it is automatically being shown. The admin must have made a change in signature policy.

N

netizen

My signature has been the same for at least a year but it used to be automatically hidden and now it is automatically being shown. The admin must have made a change in signature policy.

Hmm, maybe that's it. Your sig seems fine on my screen. There are some that are almost as big as the post body on short posts however.

I'll have to take a look at the options and see if we have some new controls I guess :eek:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Curse whatever person created the Cup Song. That is all... seriously, pinball gives me all the hand-eye coordination I need and I don't think I'd ever be able of doing what Anna Kendrick or whoever could achieve.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Curse whatever person created the Cup Song. That is all... seriously, pinball gives me all the hand-eye coordination I need and I don't think I'd ever be able of doing what Anna Kendrick or whoever could achieve.

I was very uncoordinated when I was young and pinball did wonders to my hand eye coordination. The coordination I learned at pinball really helped my bowling average.

Capt'n, I had to You Tube that song to see what your talking about. Pinball is 1000 times more fun to learn hand-to-eye coordination. "The Cup Sound" didn't look or sound like fun to me, IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.