The Shadow

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Anyone else think "The Battlefield" is even cooler than TZ's "Battle The Power"?
No, I'm going to definitely have to give the nod to TZ's Powerfield on this one. The Magna-Flip is unique to TZ so far as I know, the Powerfield itself is better integrated with the rest of the table and ruleset, and the satisfaction of hearing the Power scream after defeating him at the last second is hard to match...except by the sweet, sweet sounds of a 50M Mania Jackpot.

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
The game is friggen insane. What Chris meant by a "Player's Game" is that it's really tough and has a lot to do. I know I avoided it when it came out because of the theme but a few years ago it was in the C bank at PAPA and I got hooked. It's a lot of fun. Somebody made a really good replacement for the horrible backglass. Why they had that terrible picture of Alec Baldwin over the actual Shadow is beyond me.

There's a couple of other translights that people have made, but I like this one the best.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=221071734730&nma=true&rt=nc&si=iFqf6O2gxXWw6X1mkd77nHvWmp4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1361

Last edited:

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
That alternate backglass is so much better. If I owned the Shadow, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

If that had been available 10 years ago I might have kept mine! Played one again at the weekend and it really is such a good challenging game. Some of the best DMD work too.

kane11

Aug 26, 2012
That table whipping my asss, i love it cause his big loops point, its one of that kind. Maybe one day on Pinball arcade..... i'l be waiting!

ROTTEN

Jun 27, 2012
I'll bump this thread for this simple reason ............. TPA needs this table. That is all ;)

kane11

Aug 26, 2012
I'v also like to see Demolition man and Johnny Mnemonic.
Ps. The Shadow is now produced for Future Pinball.

Last edited:

kane11

Aug 26, 2012
Today i played The shadow few hours, and this table riping ass!!! Its mus be available on TPA,
without any discussions.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
i wish i had got to spend more time with this machine. all i remember about it was the cool looking ramp diverters.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
The fella I bought my Addams Family and White Water from said his favourite table was The Shadow, and he had restored hundreds of machines and owned a very large collection of pins. That tells you something.

I never really got into it at the time but would definitely give it another go now! :D

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
o_O Am I the only one that actually liked the movie?

Otherwise, never tried the table, but it looks interesting from the pinball review video.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts