The Shadow

karl

May 10, 2012
The Shadow is a great machine and probably the only Brian Eddy design that is possible to get if you don't want to take on a another mortgage on your house. What a great game designer

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
What other games did he design? I don't think I came across his name so far.

o_O Am I the only one that actually liked the movie?
N'ah, you're not alone. It's a bit cheesy and silly... but it has a lot of charm. It belongs to an era (ca between '80 and '96) of a certain type of mainstream movies that they just don't make anymore. It's hardly a great film... but I enjoy it. (And I was one of the few who actually saw it on the big screen back then.)

Would love to play the pinball as well, it looks very intriguing!

karl

May 10, 2012
Forgot to say I was talking about the real machine :) He designed Attack From Mars and Med Madness. He also did a lot of work on Indiana Jones helping out Mark Ritchie

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
o_O Am I the only one that actually liked the movie?

Otherwise, never tried the table, but it looks interesting from the pinball review video.

The table is awesome. You need to look into it some day. I'm sure they would have it at one of the major pinball shows.

I am also someone that enjoyed the movie. It's not like a favorite but I remember enjoying it and if it ever came on tv I would watch. The character was always cool, though. Movie or not, it was an awesome radio serial in its time. "The Shadow Knows..." That voice was just awesome.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
The table is awesome. You need to look into it some day. I'm sure they would have it at one of the major pinball shows.

Yeah, they had The Shadow at a pinball show this weekend, but it was only for the tournaments, and I was not interested in participating it. :(

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Yes, yes, yes for TS on TPA. Love this game. They'd have to make sure the loop combo was fast and hard though.

N

netizen

The manual diverter switching would be an interesting feature to see pulled off considering the problems with the launch/special buttons being triggered by touch nudges etc.

So far, at least on mobile, the only table that has been released with the flippers, nudge and the launch/special button touch zones all being independent from each other has been ST:TNG. Yet this has been broken, with updates, occasionally and the table only has 1 special button.

Introduce the 2 special buttons, plus a launch button, and the nudge+flipper zones and things will be getting tight, especially if FS takes notice of the community desire to step away from the plunger cams on push button launch tables.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
I have been looking around very hard for this as the first pin in my collection, sadly no luck so far. Seems likes a perfect table in terms of depth, flow, difficulty, and replay value

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
This is now at Flippers in Grandy, NC, which I go to when I visit my dad. I like this table quite a bit and it's neat playing breakout with a real ball. The lane change is a neat feature too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts