Jun 3, 2014
Take mine too.
TAF will bring a lot of new players.
Everybody wants this table.
It's worth it.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
My point is maybe FS has to deal with it by now.

The_Simpsons_animated_gif_010.gif

Last edited:

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
how much you want??? you guys can clearly see we are here to support you!! Lets do this :D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
How about a kickstarter for more features and options? :) Multiplayer, difficulty settings, physics adjustments, etc. I fear we may never see that stuff otherwise.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
How about a kickstarter for more features and options? :) Multiplayer, difficulty settings, physics adjustments, etc. I fear we may never see that stuff otherwise.
i`d love to have THE SIMPSONS,but i`m with you on this,sounds great Jeff !!! :cool:

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Pretty sure Farsight has said somewhere this is the one they wanted to do next - an interview somewhere or something. Wonder what the cost would be?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I "played" TSPP once. Both the upper-right flippers (main playfield and mini-playfield) were broken making it completely unplayable. So I don't really see what the fuss is all about...?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013

Would love to have that and would support it. There are probably way too many things which could use some enhancements to get this done during the "usual" monthly release cycle.

Custom tournaments (like the one we are doing now on a honor basis in the table of the week series), long overdue UI enhancements and many more things come to my mind.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012

Good idea, I would settle for some fixes and polish. Give 'm some Kickstarter funds to take some time out to do just that.
I'm also in on TSPP btw, and after that LOTR! Why not?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts