The Unofficial Facebook Me Thread

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
What's that third thing I am asked to fill in after my email and password? Sofar i am still the only one on my friends leaderboard
Aw well. If I'll never see your scores, i hope at least you can see mine. Should give you something to chuckle at. :p

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

What's that third thing I am asked to fill in after my email and password? Sofar i am still the only one on my friends leaderboard

Don't know if you thought of this - but you need to log out in the TPA app, log back in and one of the options is 'view Facebook friends' or something similar.

N

Nik Barbour

After that I'm asked to fill in a third thing, but I'm not told what that third thing's supposed to be. My TBA password again? My facebook password? Wha?

Just tried again to be sure...
1- enter address.
2- enter password.
3-compare Facebook friends scores (yes or no selection buttons)

I'd report to support if you aren't seeing as above.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Just tried again to be sure...
1- enter address.
2- enter password.

I'd report to support if you aren't seeing as above.
1- enter address.
2- enter password.
4- enter ??????

Screenshot_2013-01-05-15-17-16.png

I've tried entering a variaty of things, passwords, usernames, real name, email adress... neither worked.

Think I'll do that report-to-support thingy.

N

Nik Barbour

1- enter address.
2- enter password.
4- enter ??????

Screenshot_2013-01-05-15-17-16.png

I've tried entering a variaty of things, passwords, usernames, real name, email adress... neither worked.

Think I'll do that report-to-support thingy.

No - I don't have that option.

Did you try 'cancel'?

I hope that support get it working for you!

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Am I doing something wrong or do you have to log out and back in to make the list refresh? You'd think it would add friends to the leaderboards as they get added to your FB account. <shrug>

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
You are right, you have to log out and back in again to add new friends to your leader boards.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks for the info. Maybe that'll get easier some day. At least that clears up ONE mystery.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Doesn't work either. So do I. Meanwhile I hope those whose who accepted my invite can see my scores.

Depends. What name is it? Is it one of the names that pushed my ranking down?! Huh?! IS IT?! ANSWER ME!!!

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I just added a bunch of you. Inspector42. I really enjoy having a much smaller leader board to challenge myself with. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.