The Unofficial Facebook Me Thread

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I just added a bunch of you. Inspector42. I really enjoy having a much smaller leader board to challenge myself with. :)

Ack. YOU'RE Inspector42! Nice scores. They must be destroyed.

Last edited:

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I still can't get the facebook-friends-compare to work. To satisfy my curiosity would someone, who's a facebook-friend by now, please tell me if they at the least can see my scores, even though the reverse isn't the case.

N

Nik Barbour

I still can't get the facebook-friends-compare to work. To satisfy my curiosity would someone, who's a facebook-friend by now, please tell me if they at the least can see my scores, even though the reverse isn't the case.

Yesterday it was fine for me, now today when I first start TPA i get your mystery 4th option box.
9yvu2y3u.jpg

Followed by...
dusezy3y.jpg

Yet the leaderboards work, and I am logged in.
I reckon the new gui is screwed, you'll probably find FB friends miraculously works once the new gui is fixed.

K

Korven

Is anyone else having problem with their scores either not showing up or showing some weak score not even on the local high score table? Also had the mysterybox btw, kill and restart did the trick.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

Negative. I neither see Jutter nor Marcel.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Should've shown up as Jutter
I deliberately made my email link to this thread, for what use that may be.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Is anyone else having problem with their scores either not showing up or showing some weak score not even on the local high score table? Also had the mysterybox btw, kill and restart did the trick.
Lucky you. With me, there's been one fluke exception where I could see FB-friend scores, but besides that the problem's a bordeline syndrome.

Members online

Members online