Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
Thank you for the support everyone:) just can't stand to see hatred for the best table ever from someone who can't recall playing it

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
And I said I have no issue if they release a 3rd Pool game. I would love to try Eight Ball Deluxe as everyone keeps praising it. I'd be happy to see a third pool-themed game.

Yeah, I wasn't disagreeing with you about EBD...just saying it's the best pool-themed game, IMO.

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
I'm a happy bench player who loves EBD.

So why were you sticking up for him..I'm a TPA fan newb but I believe EBD is the greatest table all time..and he was surely dissing on it with zero knowledge..if I can't get this table on TPA it goes on my bucket list for the actual table...

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
So why were you sticking up for him..I'm a TPA fan newb but I believe EBD is the greatest table all time..and he was surely dissing on it with zero knowledge..if I can't get this table on TPA it goes on my bucket list for the actual table...

1/ He's a nice guy.
2/ I really like EBD too and I wish it will come at some point.
3/ You should read again what he exactly wrote.
4/ Take it easy. :p

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
1/ He's a nice guy.
2/ I really like EBD too and I wish it will come at some point.
3/ You should read again what he exactly wrote.
4/ Take it easy. :p

Ok 1) I'm a nice guy
2) I would give my left nut for some EBD
3) I did read what he wrote, he knows nothing of EBD and thinks Big Shot and Cue Ball Wizard are acceptable substitutes
4) I' am more laid back than you can imagine, I just really want some EBD

and I know you may be from France but we are more alike than you can imagine..you had Joe Strummer for your avatar and we both like EBD,,we are kindred spirits like it or not :)

Last edited:

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
Thanks, I'm not sure I'll need it but I do need your approval..i have a respect for someone who loves pinball and most likely the Clash..and anyone who loves EBD I have an unconditional love for

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
Yep, and apparently Farsight thinks so as well. To be honest, I think EBD is completely overrated. I remember when it came out and I was bored pretty quick with it.

And that is why it was released like three different times..to each his own I say but EBD is rather simplistic but completely elegant and perfect at the same time

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
And that is why it was released like three different times..to each his own I say but EBD is rather simplistic but completely elegant and perfect at the same time

Four if you count Sharkey's Shootout which is a direct ripoff with the additions of a ramp and DMD/modes.

Pinball_wiz_05401

Dec 26, 2014
Another pool theme pinball table…
I’d love to see Eight Ball Deluxe come to The Pinball Arcade. The earlier solid state pinball tables are the best. I think that if Farsight would slow down that ball on Big Shot and tweak it to simulate electro- mechanical physics a little more realistically… it would be a lot more popular.
I’m not really crazy about Cue Ball Wizard but I have to admit that Farsight did a better job than Microsoft on that one… however; Microsoft did a better job than Farsight on Haunted House… go figure…?

Eight Ball Deluxe brings inline drop target multipliers which I like. Centaur is the only Farsight table to have that feature… going for the inline drop targets is what I enjoy most about Centaur. EBD is not a congested table either… I have fond memories of that table… until I played the neighborhood unit that started having a weak- shorted- lower left flipper… then I wanted to smash the thing for eating all my quarters… the vender refused to service the machine then they finally replaced it with an Atari Centipede “video” upright unit.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts