TPA PS4 US launch countdown!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Really no need, once they play test it tomorrow in the lab they will notice it immediately.

You're...not that familiar with their console testing, are you? They miss...a lot of stuff. And this build is probably weeks old for them already--so maybe they've already got it fixed for either the upcoming patch or the one they're already working on for after that, but I sure wouldn't bet on it. Always best to bring a new issue to their attention.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
The audio quality is NOT the same as my other PS4 games. But it's the same as TPA on the PS3. Pinball machines have mono sound. Even the ones with two speakers. FarSight copied the sound from the sound boards on the actual machines then compressed them to fit on mobile platforms. They use the same sound for all platforms.

By the way Brakel, has Farsight ever considered to use uncompressed sound files for the console versions?

Sad to see (hear :p) that the sound is so much better in PHoF than in TPA.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Season 2 launch in several months? From their Facebook page, responding to the question "So how long until Season 2 is out on PS4?": "As soon as we can upgrade all of the tables, probably not for at least a couple months though, we'll start releasing new content before it comes out though.."

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Season 2 launch in several months? From their Facebook page, responding to the question "So how long until Season 2 is out on PS4?": "As soon as we can upgrade all of the tables, probably not for at least a couple months though, we'll start releasing new content before it comes out though.."

Season Three tables will be released in the mean time so it shouldn't be a big deal.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Season Three tables will be released in the mean time so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Oh, so that's what "new content" means! Actually I was happy to hear 2 would be in "a couple months," I think maybe a month ago they'd said more like 6 months--so I didn't really think we'd be getting more tables for 6 months, and now I hear from them and you that we're gonna be getting tables all over the place! Man! : D

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012

I'd rather they took their time with these tables and released them at 2 a month. Otherwise they are going to be rushed and have the usual bugs and only minor improvements on lighting.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I'd rather they took their time with these tables and released them at 2 a month. Otherwise they are going to be rushed and have the usual bugs and only minor improvements on lighting.

They already did Season One in a hurry, you know.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Oh, so that's what "new content" means! Actually I was happy to hear 2 would be in "a couple months," I think maybe a month ago they'd said more like 6 months--so I didn't really think we'd be getting more tables for 6 months, and now I hear from them and you that we're gonna be getting tables all over the place! Man! : D

Off topic, but I still can't figure out what the hell your avatar is...

It sort of looks like Picasso painted Batman and stuck one of Sonic's eyes on his face for good measure.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Off topic, but I still can't figure out what the hell your avatar is...

It sort of looks like Picasso painted Batman and stuck one of Sonic's eyes on his face for good measure.

(Oh, just an old character from my webcomic (see my profile if you're curious), a little guy with buck teeth, a turned-up nose, big eyes and big glasses.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.