TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPATexas

May 5, 2015
No change at 3:40 PM CST.

Also, I'm sure I read this, but cannot find it ...

Tables bought on the 360 are for the 360 only, correct? They will not migrate to an Xbox 1.

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Hey Guys, Just spoke to Microsoft regarding the release. They said they won't be able to push it live until Monday morning; Tomorrow morning if we are lucky.

TPATexas

May 5, 2015
Boo! LOL. Mike: Thanks for keeping us updated. Will try again in the AM. If not, Monday it is.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Props to FarSight for making the effort and showing perseverance to get TPA on the 360. They must be sick to death of hearing about it for some of us.

That said, who's to blame for making each TPA release so much more difficult than it has to be? Sony systems had had problems getting DLC out (especially to our friends in Europe), the initial launch of TPA on the PC was botched for a few days, and now there seems to be mass confusion at Microsoft about how to properly release TPA. as if 360 users have not been put through enough.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Idk why you blame MS when Mike R. puts 5/5 as the release date in the DLC and Mike L. releases the title update 3 days later.

While It seems like Farsight did screw up a bit, one has to question Microsoft. Back when TPA was on the 360 originally, they rejected two of Farsight's submissions for ridiculous reasons including not being compatible with the guitar hero guitar. But then they approve addons before approving an update that allows the addons to be played. It just makes no sense.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Would be cool if Badger and Mike could do a special Sunday night Twitchstream using the 360 version. Around 3pm Pacific?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Idk why you blame MS when Mike R. puts 5/5 as the release date in the DLC and Mike L. releases the title update 3 days later.

Bluff answer: because I love to blame M$!!!

Another bluff answer: You mean FarSight accidently listed release dates with 2013 like they did in their 2012 April Fools joke?

Serious answer: If you'll recall, I did ask "who's to blame for making each TPA release more difficult than it has to be?" Even if there are two different employees at FarSight pushing different release dates and title updates, I'm sure that would create mass confusion at Microsoft. If I were an M$ employee I'd be confused as heck. I guess I've got to start reviewing whole pages (and not just 2-3 posts) before making my own.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Trying to apportion blame is probably not worthwhile, being as none of us are in full possession of all of the facts.

So I will content myself with the heartfelt wish that we could finally have just ONE single thing go right with this game and platform. Just one. One will do nicely. To not have to worry anymore about what fresh hell of disappointment awaits around the next bend.

If we actually get the update Monday, I'll count that as mission accomplished.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
To put it blunt. Microsoft doesn't care, Farsight = clueless. I check this thread to see wether my original 10 tables will be updated to PRO. After 360 was abandoned by "Farsight", I switched over to my PS3, re-bought those 10 & everything after, now it's been on the back burner. Steam is a priority, i think everyone should be coherent enough to understand that. I'd like to see the profit on the Phone operation, since that seems to be their biggest priority, which is Horse Crap to play. Realizing the staff at Farsight have a demanding quota in front of them, does not take away from the fact their communication is just horrible. Will TPA be available to X360 & PS3 for season 5? I'd like to know the answer to that, could change the perception "will to buy" of maybe 25,000 potential customers. Call me crazy...

DocSamson

May 6, 2015
At this point I'd be happy getting a discount on the season 1 pack since I bought all the original tables, but I know even that won't happen. And no achievements? Gimme a break.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
just got my kickstarter codes...downloaded...cant do anything with em yet but thats cool...soon, soon...lol...d.m.

btw...that's a pretty good sign i think for us 360 users

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Also got the email for codes, but while I got my T2 code, TPA's site wouldn't let me redeem a code for Addams Family. I sent a message via Kickstarter.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Also got the email for codes, but while I got my T2 code, TPA's site wouldn't let me redeem a code for Addams Family. I sent a message via Kickstarter.

Same here. Didn't send a message, so there may be a problem with TAF codes. I still kept the email so I can try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.