TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
How is that a discount for previous owners when it's available to everyone at that price?

It's still a discount, it's just a discount everybody gets. Given everything thus far, and all the troubles therein, the last thing this release needs is more potentially problematic code to discriminate who previously bought what to get what discount.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
That is why you fail.....

LOL

On topic...I'll probably download the updates & whatnot with what I already own on the 360,if only to see what is different. I've moved on.though. Hope the release goes smoothly to the TPA fans that still use the 360.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Tried downloading Season 1 bundle. Can't access the tables and it seems my previousely downloaded tables (packs 1, 2 and 3) were 'erased'. I only have access to the 4 core tables.

Update: Went back to try and no update, yet. So I went to storage and deleted TPA from my xbox, then re-downloaded the core game, the core game update, then packs 1, 2, and 3. And now am back to having 10 tables.

So it seems the new update and DLC haven't gone live, yet. Will try again tonight after work.

Last edited:

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
No update and no word from the company, doesn't bode well. Looking like a full 7 days at least since I bought this DLC now, was so excited Tuesday week thinking I was getting a nice game to play too- the Facebook page is seeing a few people asking as you would expect and no response at all

HmmJustABox

May 10, 2015
The lack of communication from this company is their biggest problem. Obviously we like their game so much that we are willing to accept lie after lie just to play it. I want my Kickstarter tables. I paid double or sometimes triple the price for them just to see on this platform.

When is the patch coming out?
Do we have to rebuy tables we already have? If so, why?
When will we get the Addams Family code?

I see so many people on here and Facebook asking these questions, and they are always ignored. Obviously these people care about your company and your product. Why not show that you actually care back?

If you don't care, just lie and say you do. I know you are good at that. It will be good enough.

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
Do we have to rebuy tables we already have? If so, why?

Huh. I didn't think that was even a possibility. If that's actually turns out to be the case, then yeah. This game isn't getting a cent from me. I already bought those tables. The idea that they could be literally taken away from me with a game update is unacceptable. That said, I'm really hoping and assuming it will not be the case.

I'll wait for others to be the guinea pigs here. If someone who bought the tables two years ago gets the update and then does not see them (and didn't purchase the season 1 pack already) please let us know.

TPATexas

May 5, 2015
Hey Mike: On Friday you thought the update would be pushed "Monday morning; Tomorrow morning if we are lucky." As of now, 5:15 PM CST, there is no update. Or at least the app does not auto-update when run on the 360. Have not tried a manual reinstall which I assume will not be needed.

Any news? Thanks!

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
Hey Mike: On Friday you thought the update would be pushed "Monday morning; Tomorrow morning if we are lucky." As of now, 5:15 PM CST, there is no update. Or at least the app does not auto-update when run on the 360. Have not tried a manual reinstall which I assume will not be needed.

Any news? Thanks!

We're waiting for it too. Out of our hands currently.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
my best guess would be monday night/tuesday morning as that is when ms updates their servers...also the possibility of wednesday morning as ms adds new content on that day as well...not what anyone wants to hear i'm sure but ms runs their schedule...d.m.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
my best guess would be monday night/tuesday morning as that is when ms updates their servers...also the possibility of wednesday morning as ms adds new content on that day as well...not what anyone wants to hear i'm sure but ms runs their schedule...d.m.

It's a bit more random now, but it used to be Tuesday. I think that's why Mike R thought the DLC had to be Tuesday. I don't know when it stopped being Tuesday, but I've seen new content and new updates appear any day for games and apps I use very often. I guess this may reflect the different server priorities now that the 360 is secondary instead of the main.

That said, if it was uploaded Friday it should be released into the wild soon. Soonish. It might be less aggravating if jnstead of trying to pin down a time to wait for, we just check the game now and then to see if it detects an update.

Jan 6, 2013
Huh. I didn't think that was even a possibility. If that's actually turns out to be the case, then yeah. This game isn't getting a cent from me. I already bought those tables. The idea that they could be literally taken away from me with a game update is unacceptable. That said, I'm really hoping and assuming it will not be the case.

I'll wait for others to be the guinea pigs here. If someone who bought the tables two years ago gets the update and then does not see them (and didn't purchase the season 1 pack already) please let us know.

JUst downloaded the update.I had all 10 tables and i still do NO problems everything is fine download away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online