TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I use the PC for development of the tables, but I keep the Xbox 360 up to date because there are a few people who still use the Xbox for their work.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
From the newsletter...
y5u4anyb.jpg

"All of the releases up to date".
I'd personally read that as all tables upto and including High Speed + all bug fixes.

No, at best it means "all tables up to the date we submitted it."

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
pffft you could buy me a blackhole baron or a paragon ill remeber you when yer dead...sorry our kid lil feck

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
pffft you could buy me a blackhole baron or a paragon ill remeber you when yer dead...sorry our kid lil feck

If I could afford a Black Hole, I'm keeping it, and you can come round ours to play it.
Bring some beers man! I've got the rest.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Well.....

The rest of season one - 12 tables
All off season two - 19
And season 3 - 5
------------------------------------
36 tables behind

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
So, um, does anybody have any idea when Microsoft will approve Farsights updates before rereleasing TPA for the x360 or, to say the least, have any hints or clues that might be shared?

Jan 6, 2013
So, um, does anybody have any idea when Microsoft will approve Farsights updates before rereleasing TPA for the x360 or, to say the least, have any hints or clues that might be shared?

I have no clue but i would sure like to know something .Some kind of time frame would very nice to know .But it is a lot of tables to go threw so the wait is on and on and on

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
As long as I get to play Diner on the big screen before the year is out (my PC is not powerful enough for that), that's fine. As much grief as I've given Microsoft over their certification processes, those are the good old days in PS4 land.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
From Facebook:

"We're still adding all the new content, testing it, and getting it ready for submission, it's going to be a little while."

So contrary to the newsletter, it has NOT been submitted yet.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
From Facebook:

"We're still adding all the new content, testing it, and getting it ready for submission, it's going to be a little while."

Which in turn means the 5-6 weeks post-submission/pre-release clock hasn't even started ticking down yet...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Xbox One/Xbox 360 simultaneous release in July looks very probable, so submission to Microsoft should happen mid to late May.

ckisgen

Apr 20, 2014
From Facebook:

April 11th - "... we have submitted all of the content..."

Then, almost a month later, we get an update that they're "still getting ready for submission" ??

After everything we've already been through on the 360, this is some serious weak sh*# FarSight.

It's one thing to have your product tied up in court and beyond the realm of your control. I sat patiently for years during that ordeal. But it's quite another to *seemingly* flat out lie to all of us about having the whole update submitted.

I hope I'm missing something here or something has been UNINTENTIONALLY miscommunicated.

Otherwise, this is a great way to further piss off and alienate your customer base...

Sorry, had to vent.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
April 11th - "... we have submitted all of the content..."

Then, almost a month later, we get an update that they're "still getting ready for submission" ??

After everything we've already been through on the 360, this is some serious weak sh*# FarSight.

It's one thing to have your product tied up in court and beyond the realm of your control. I sat patiently for years during that ordeal. But it's quite another to *seemingly* flat out lie to all of us about having the whole update submitted.

I hope I'm missing something here or something has been UNINTENTIONALLY miscommunicated.

Otherwise, this is a great way to further piss off and alienate your customer base...

Sorry, had to vent.

If there was any remaining doubt, or any remaining hope, or any remaining credibility on FarSight's part, all three are GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.