Twelve days of Christmas Bah hum bug!

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Now that they killed off the Vita version (probably purely because they just had to add Ghostbusters to TPA), Switch is going to be the only option for seasons 7 and on for people like me who like having a handheld version of TPA but despise gaming on phones/tablets.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Now that they killed off the Vita version (probably purely because they just had to add Ghostbusters to TPA), Switch is going to be the only option for seasons 7 and on for people like me who like having a handheld version of TPA but despise gaming on phones/tablets.

I think pinball works really well on tablets (don’t play much on phone) but agree that I don’t play any games other than simple match 3 or word games. Trying to move a character around on a touch screen is just an exercise in frustration

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Some great board game strategy , point click and card games in the iOS Xmas sale also very suited to tabelts

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Right, have Farsight work on Christmas Day, while everyone else takes off.

/sarcasm

I should have re-phrased it-an announcement of a fix for the botched Steam version. Even though I've worked many Christmases (like this one), and spent two of them in the Middle East, I'm not one for forcing FarSight to work when they are supposed to be off for the holiday. I was just hoping for an announcement of the fix. Only then will I even think of firing up TPA again.

On the bright side, this update didn't affect my SC data. I've still got 25 tokens. What a bear it was to get them-and once I get all 26, I will retire that game.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Not even Orbals 2: Electric Boogaloo! Bummer!

On a more serious note, you would've thought that there would be an announcement about an eighth season. Instead there was a thank you message that seemed to have the feel of finality to it.

Telling, maybe?

Last edited:

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Just like I said when I started this thread. This 12 days of Christmas sucked! They really just gave away a couple hundred dollars worth of games. What happened to the announcements. Not even one to let us know if they are having a season 8. Like I said ever since stern got mixed up with TPA it’s going down hill.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I really hope TPA doesn't turn into scattered random releases like SPA is. Seasons may have their problems (especially on consoles), but it's better than 1 new table per year.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.