Twelve days of Christmas Bah hum bug!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Xmas cheers everyone :cool: we`re all on a boat sailing around looking for our past . we land on an island called TPA . we have some great days , we have some bad days and we have some really sh...y days . that`s our island .MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT XMAS AND GOOD HEALTH TO YOU ALL FOR THE NEW YEAR !!!:cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Still no sale on iOS, if a USA only thing I won’t be too happy, I didn’t have a device for a couple of years but a nice sale could bump me up nicely, being 1 to 1 on the dollar ain’t fun

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Well I bought pistol poker fun table nice clear voice and sound effects good job farsight. Now come out with a free EM for Christmas.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I tried to get the '50% off until January 3rd' Season 5 on steam, but it's full price for me. Anyone else having this issue?

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Supposedly it's 50% off only through the in game store. It'd be nice to get some clarification from farsight though. I'd rather buy it from steam.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Supposedly it's 50% off only through the in game store. It'd be nice to get some clarification from farsight though. I'd rather buy it from steam.

It should be on sale on Steam shortly if it isn't already, we had a bit of a mix-up when the sale was setup.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Hoping that days 9-12 bring some more exciting announcements than days 1-8. I really do appreciate that they do this, but nothing has been particularly interesting so far. I mean, day 7 was just telling us that Pistol Poker released. That's just a normal announcement. And day 8 was just that they were going to do a Twitch playing it.

Give me some nice, meaty TPA/SPA future release news.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
No luck yet in the Canadian store. Note that the description has the US price of $29.99. Wouldn't it be nice if the CAD was at par with the USD again? :)

siCWkEp.jpg

Jamesac68

Aug 14, 2013
It shows full-price on Steam for me in the US, but when buying directly through the game Season 5 is $19.99 for the Pro pack. I just bought it a minute ago and it works.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Just tried to buy through the game, $32.99. This is just a couple of bucks off, not half-price which should be $19.98 Canadian for the regular pack.

NDDcTF1.jpg

Last edited:

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Give me some nice, meaty TPA/SPA future release news.

They've been burnt a bit on that sort of news before. (Example: There is no "Pinball After Dark" and probably never will be; platforms like Wii U were announced in a 12 days a few years before they were actually released (we won't even go into how console support overall lately has been kind of dodgy), etc.)

Keeping their 12 days a little more grounded seems okay with me.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
S5 is now correctly 50% off on steam.

In other news. Farsight have trashed our savegames on steam so we've lost all our highscores and some of (if not all) or goal progress.

Pod

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
S5 is now correctly 50% off on steam.

In other news. Farsight have trashed our savegames on steam so we've lost all our highscores and some of (if not all) or goal progress.

Pod

It's not that big of a deal if the achievements are already unlocked to be honest.

Oh...wait...

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
It's not that big of a deal if the achievements are already unlocked to be honest.

Oh...wait...

Actually. Turns out I've been rather lucky. I played pistol poker quickly yesterday for the first time to see if it'd award the skill shot goal. I tried multiple times using exit game to speed it up. Since it didn't, i never actually finished a game and so it never overwrote my save file on the hdd.
As long as I don't play until they patch it my scores and goals are safe.

I feel for anyone who's lost theirs.

Pod

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Price on Canadian STEAM store is half price for season 5! Bought it yesterday. Though the game it still came up 32.99 though, but if you buy it through the STEAM store it shows up in the list of purchased DLC, if you buy it through the game it does not (e.g. my season 1 and 2).

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Day 10: TPA for the Switch. Yes, TPA. Yes, on the Switch.

Q1-2018. Must be a typo-it's probably Q1 of 2023. That's about how long it took to get TPA on the WiiU between announcement and release.

Now that FarSight has destroyed the Steam version, let's try to release it on yet another console. Look at the level of support the PS4 and Xbox One are getting, and then tell me again that this is a good thing.

Members online

Members online