TZ Emails

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
You would get an email from kickstarter saying there's a survey ready for you. It would also be in the mail area on your kickstarter.

The thing is that project owners are only allowed to send ONE survey to backers, so I think FarSight is being careful on who they send surveys to. Easier to deal with the ones who only get one platform first, before dealing with the rest. If they scrwe up the survey, they're otherwise screwed.

And w hat's this farsight account thing? I'm not sure if I have one, or even if I have, what the password is...

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I can see a whole lot of pain coming, Farsight don't seem to have much luck with anything so I wouldn't be surprised if when the table is supposed to be out some people won't have had their codes. Knowing my luck I'll be one of them.

N

Nik Barbour

I can see a whole lot of pain coming, Farsight don't seem to have much luck with anything so I wouldn't be surprised if when the table is supposed to be out some people won't have had their codes. Knowing my luck I'll be one of them.

Watch out for that rake!
Farsight's just had a new delivery and spilled them all over the place!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I love the rake analogy, FS definitely stepped on more than their fare share trying to bring TPA to so many platforms with regular DLC and a small team.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
SO i think they're sending surveys out to people who are only getting TZ on 1 platform thus far, then they will move on to the other tiers. Once their all done with gathering that info. They will send an email out entirely to everyone who donated and declare that the codes will be emailed with instructions for how to download TZ. Since i donted $100 I wont have to tell them which platform...

I kicked in $100, no word yet either. Won't we have to tell them what platform we want the ball skin for? That is only for one platform I thought.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I just logged into Kickstarter and there is, indeed, a form there for me to fill out. I'm at the $10 level for TZ. I should note that I did not get an e-mail - I only found out about this because of this thread.

Should also mention that Farsight included "Xbox 360" as a possible platform for the free copy of TZ - yet, as we all know, the 360 isn't eligible for the free copy.

Tabe

The 360 is definitely eligible for the free copy. Farsight worked out a deal with Microsoft after the kickstarter began, so they weren't able to update the reward description.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012

Farsight at the moment remind me of this guy,

They try hard and mean well but "stuff" always seems to happen :D

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Whooo got my tz survey email! So excited to know its getting close to release time. Very excited to try this awesome table on the pinball arcade. I'm sure they've done a great job recreating this one

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
Well, i just got a 3rd e-mail stating "Last notice. Don't delay!" Can't say I'm very happy that so many people have posted wanting to know what they should be putting in there and not one single official reply has been posted to help clarify. I hope to hell replying with my android e-mail was the right thing to do. :-/

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, got a Kickstarter notification email last night asking which platform(s) I'd like and also what name to use for the in-game thanks credits.

Members online

Members online